No announcement yet.

Reasons to Play the Sooners Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Oklahoma can salvage the Big 12 South and win 1 ATS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Guys this game is a coin flip ATS. No smart gambler would go BIG on a side in this one. Much better game with better advantages go small for action or pass is the best idea here IMO...GL weazel!!!
      Pass on the Championship game Sure, we are in a forum called bettorschat, I'm sure a lot of people are just going to pass on the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Much like the Super Bowl, you bet it b/c it is anti-American ........oops...... not to bet it.
      Last edited by harold_bush; 01-08-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Alabama destroyed by a non BCS conf team and they gave Florida all they wanted.

Open your eyes LWA, it's Florida vs Oklahoma, not SEC vs. Big 12. If you leave that fact of the matter out of your capping, well, I guess I can't help you anymore. I'm not trying to say OU is the right side tonight, but for you to blindly take Florida cause of what these other teams have done is ignorance imo.
        KB - you said exactly what i get tired of reading about over and over "one conference vs another". All we have to do is rewind to the Tuesday game of Ohio State and that awful Big 10 to see what can happen when they play the game. Like you said it is Oklahoma vs Flordia.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Alabama destroyed by a non BCS conf team and they gave Florida all they wanted.

Open your eyes LWA, it's Florida vs Oklahoma, not SEC vs. Big 12. If you leave that fact of the matter out of your capping, well, I guess I can't help you anymore. I'm not trying to say OU is the right side tonight, but for you to blindly take Florida cause of what these other teams have done is ignorance imo.

Comment

Guys this game is a coin flip ATS. No smart gambler would go BIG on a side in this one. Much better game with better advantages go small for action or pass is the best idea here IMO...GL weazel!!!
            I agree.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
              Pass on the Championship game Sure, we are in a forum called bettorschat, I'm sure a lot of people are just going to pass on the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Much like the Super Bowl, you bet it b/c it is anti-American ........oops...... not to bet it.
              Not pass but go small or for a standard wager amount. Just dont think it would be wise to go big on a game involving two quality teams that havent played in over a month that could go either way just simply because its the "Championship game"...plenty other games with better angles out there to throw down bigger bets than on this one is all I am saying...GL!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ICD55 View Post
                KB - you said exactly what i get tired of reading about over and over "one conference vs another". All we have to do is rewind to the Tuesday game of Ohio State and that awful Big 10 to see what can happen when they play the game. Like you said it is Oklahoma vs Flordia.
                Awfully big coincidence that the Big 12 hasn't fared well in bowls, not just Texas.

NEB and Kansas only ones to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                  Awfully big coincidence that the Big 12 hasn't fared well in bowls, not just Texas.

NEB and Kansas only ones to cover.

What's with that comment in my thread???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    What's with that comment in my thread???
                    Oh, I got you ...

I had no idea he was speaking to you(LWA)

I was regarding it's Florida vs Oklahoma, not SEC vs. Big 12.

My apologies ... I did not read it correctly

Comment

I kinda like the under like alot of other people here.I think it was 2003 National Championship when LSU and OK had great defenses final score 21-14.I know Fla and OK have a little better offenses than those two teams had but 28-21 or 31-24 is more along the lines I think it will end.Good luck man

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        I kinda like the under like alot of other people here.I think it was 2003 National Championship when LSU and OK had great defenses final score 21-14.I know Fla and OK have a little better offenses than those two teams had but 28-21 or 31-24 is more along the lines I think it will end.Good luck man
                        Am also on the under here Vols and GL to us...there is always value in taking the under in long awaited big primetime games because oddsmakers are forced to inflate the totals due to random joe that dont bet everyday want to get down on some exciting "over" action in an anticiplated game...I do this with majority of these type of hyped up games pays off more than it doesnt taking the under....
                        Last edited by Chado1; 01-08-2009, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Am also on the under here Vols and GL to us...there is always value in taking the under in long awaited big primetime games because oddsmakers are forced to inflate the totals due to random joe that dont bet everyday want to get down on some exciting "over" action in an anticiplated game...I do this with majority of these type of hyped up games pays off more than it doesnt taking the under....
                          GL, I just think its going to be a tall order for FLA to keep Oklahoma under 30 points and you can't score 30 puts easily so you probably score around 35 or so. Yet I like FLA to win the game.

Comment

GL, I just think its going to be a tall order for FLA to keep Oklahoma under 30 points and you can't score 30 puts easily so you probably score around 35 or so. Yet I like FLA to win the game.
                            I do this with all long awaiting hyped up big time primetime aniticpiated games. Will never find more value in an under in this situations and oddsmakers inflate the total because they know that not your average bettors are gonna typical want to take an "exciting" over wager. i.e. Celts/Lakers this year went under. Super Bowl last year went under, etc. PS - Always take the Suber Bowl under you will win that wager more SB's then you wont!!!

Comment

I do this with all long awaiting hyped up big time primetime aniticpiated games. Will never find more value in an under in this situations and oddsmakers inflate the total because they know that not your average bettors are gonna typical want to take an "exciting" over wager. i.e. Celts/Lakers this year went under. Super Bowl last year went under, etc. PS - Always take the Suber Bowl under you will win that wager more SB's then you wont!!!
                              I could see that, but Under has dropped 1.5 points today where I bet.

Comment

I could see that, but Under has dropped 1.5 points today where I bet.
                                I have seen it drop a point myself.Ok might score 31 but if Fla scores 35 than it's a cover.Last college game of the year and I still can't decide what to bet between 2 teams i watched all season.Go figure

Comment

Working...
                                X