1. SEC is more powerful than the Big 12
    2. Heisman jinx
    3. Heavy line movement favoring the Gators
    4. Florida is faster than OU
    5. Stoops record in BCS games
    6. Analysts love the Gators
    7. Touts all over the Gators
    8. Forum Cappers all over the Gators

*The SEC East hasn't been all that great either in the bowls. South Carolina looked awful in a loss. Vanderbilt looked awful in a win. Georgia won and covered, but didn't impress against Michigan State. Florida's schedule may not have been as tough as it seemed this year...meaning that the SEC champ isn't quite as strong as perceived.

*The SEC East doesn't have a lot of great passing quarterbacks. That means Florida's defense may struggle with Oklahoma's terrific offense. Remember that Ole Miss has a quarterback who wasn't good enough to play at Texas yet Ole Miss went to Gainesville and WON. Florida's great defense may be overrated because they faced so many shaky SEC East quarterbacks outside of Georgia.

*Those other Big 12 teams may have been down emotionally because they were disappointed. That doesn't mean the conference is overrated just that the near-miss teams no-showed their games to a degree. Oklahoma isn't going to be flat the way Texas Tech or Texas might have been for their games.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

If you like the Sooners wait til kickoff. I'm going to be playing the spread and a little on the money line.

MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

now i like the sooners
    NFL...........0-0
    NCAAF ......4-3-1
    NBA...........0-0
    NCAAB.......0-0
    NHL...........0-0
    OVERALL
    0-0
    +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Good luck Weaz! I loved the Sooners until Murray went down.
      Still don't know which way to go with this game.

Comment

Its hard to think that Public perception is incorrect on thinking the Big 12 is overrated and that the SEC was underrated based on results, which are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          Its hard to think that Public perception is incorrect on thinking the Big 12 is overrated and that the SEC was underrated based on results, which are facts.
          How exactly are they "facts" as you state they are?

Comment

Watch out for a suprise tonight guys. Anything is possible with teams not playing for over a month. Just ask Alabama and Texas who just escaped with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              How exactly are they "facts" as you state they are?
              Texas about losing to OSU(should have lost)
              TTECH getting run over
              Mizzou played terrible
              Okie State got beat up

THOSE TEAMS DIDN'T COVER =FACT, some lost.

Wasn't Oklahoma pimped up for beating Texas, Okie State and demolishing TTECH(Ole Miss did)

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                Watch out for a suprise tonight guys. Anything is possible with teams not playing for over a month. Just ask Alabama and Texas who just escaped with a win.
                Advantage Florida if you are thinking someone is rusty. For one Bradford had hand surgery, Tebow and them usually run the ball which shouldn't be that rusty.

Comment

Advantage Florida if you are thinking someone is rusty. For one Bradford had hand surgery, Tebow and them usually run the ball which shouldn't be that rusty.
                  Alabama was a running team also correct? Utah was a passing team.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                    Alabama was a running team also correct? Utah was a passing team.
                    Not really, they just didn't have a good offense all year long.

Comment

Anyway good luck, but this is just one case where I can't just fade public perception and think that it is very smart. The betting will get even out at the -6 number that I have now, so Vegas will not have rooting interest in either team.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                        Good luck Weaz! I loved the Sooners until Murray went down.
                        Still don't know which way to go with this game.
                        I agree bryce. I think this is getting underplayed but overall weazel brings up great points. Still mulling this one over. It would be hard to go against getting 6 maybe 7 by kickoff...

Comment

Texas about losing to OSU(should have lost)
                          TTECH getting run over
                          Mizzou played terrible
                          Okie State got beat up

THOSE TEAMS DIDN'T COVER =FACT, some lost.

Wasn't Oklahoma pimped up for beating Texas, Okie State and demolishing TTECH(Ole Miss did)
                          Alabama destroyed by a non BCS conf team and they gave Florida all they wanted.

Open your eyes LWA, it's Florida vs Oklahoma, not SEC vs. Big 12. If you leave that fact of the matter out of your capping, well, I guess I can't help you anymore. I'm not trying to say OU is the right side tonight, but for you to blindly take Florida cause of what these other teams have done is ignorance imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Alabama destroyed by a non BCS conf team and they gave Florida all they wanted.

Open your eyes LWA, it's Florida vs Oklahoma, not SEC vs. Big 12. If you leave that fact of the matter out of your capping, well, I guess I can't help you anymore. I'm not trying to say OU is the right side tonight, but for you to blindly take Florida cause of what these other teams have done is ignorance imo.
                            Bama lost their star OTACKLE and couldn't block UTAH's pass rush. That was the difference in that game.

Comment

Guys this game is a coin flip ATS. No smart gambler would go BIG on a side in this one. Much better game with better advantages go small for action or pass is the best idea here IMO...GL weazel!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X