8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Kiss my fat white ass Dimer

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Kiss my fat white ass Dimer
        KB, all favoritism aside-what is your take on the game tomorrow. Don't tell me what your heart says, what does your capping say. In other words, if this was not your team how would you cap this game?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
          KB, all favoritism aside-what is your take on the game tomorrow. Don't tell me what your heart says, what does your capping say. In other words, if this was not your team how would you cap this game?
          It's a flat out toss up for me man. I know OU hasn't seen a defense as fast and as good as Florida, but on the other hand, Florida hasn't seen anything near the offense OU will bring either. I don't think OU is getting near the credit they deserve on the defensive side of the ball. They did hold Texas Tech to 21 points (7 in garbage time in the last 2 minutes) and under 300 yards which no one even came close to doing all year long. Florida has a great offense as well and if they start making OU bring the safeties up to stop the run, it could be a long night for the Sooner defense. The tempo with which Bradford runs this offense is something I don't think we've ever seen at the college level, and it's not just passing all the time. OU had two, 1,000 yard rushers and rushed for almost (45) as many touchdowns as Bradford had throwing (49). Special teams scares the shit out of me as OU has been horrendous covering kicks this year and with the speed Florida has, I can easily see them getting at least 1 td there and starting with great field position all night long. The kicking game hasn't been used a whole hell of a lot so I worry about that too if this becomes a field position game and comes down to fg kicking. I don't think the Sooner kicker has a lot of confidence. Another big key will be how the OU offensive line can contain the speed of the Gator D line. Bradford has had great protection all year, but the quickness of teams D lineman have given them trouble in years past (last year's WVU game). I think these are 2 very well coached teams with great athletes on both sides of the ball and I look for a great ball game. I'd say I wouldn't bet it, but I know I'll knock a few brews back before the game and get on the Sooners right before kickoff

Good luck with whatever you choose (the Gators I assume) and I'll be plenty prepared for you to rip my ass for a few weeks

But don't think I will take it easy on you if the Sooners do pull it out

Comment

I thought they already Franchised him early this week?
            I saw the same thing come across the ticker on ESPN saying N.E. was going to franchise Matt Casell.

Comment

Good luck with whatever you choose (the Gators I assume) and I'll be plenty prepared for you to rip my ass for a few weeks
              No editing required Only cause it's your big day,we'll let you slide on a comment like that

Comment

But don't think I will take it easy on you if the Sooners do pull it out
                Yeah KB, I've been looking forward to the in-game thread for this game all week. You are either going to be giving out, or taking more shit tonight than you have ever dreamed of. Should be an interesting game tonight, and thanks for the write-up.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                  Yeah KB, I've been looking forward to the in-game thread for this game all week. You are either going to be giving out, or taking more shit tonight than you have ever dreamed of. Should be an interesting game tonight, and thanks for the write-up.
                  We've had our disputes cause of our loyalties and that just shows the passion we have for our teams. I don't hold any of it against you and hope you don't against me, (even though I can be an asshole from time to time ) I will be at a watch party, so I won't be part of the in game thread, but I will expect for you to be giving me shit bright and early when I log on Friday or later on tonight after the game. Good luck Harold, should be a great game!

Comment

We've had our disputes cause of our loyalties and that just shows the passion we have for our teams. I don't hold any of it against you and hope you don't against me, (even though I can be an asshole from time to time ) I will be at a watch party, so I won't be part of the in game thread, but I will expect for you to be giving me shit bright and early when I log on Friday or later on tonight after the game. Good luck Harold, should be a great game!
                    Back at you, KB. Never any hard feelings. I too hope for a great game. I'd wish you luck, but that luck has to be -4 points to over my -3.5 spread

Comment

I thought they already Franchised him early this week?
                      No, ESPN just broke the story that everyone knew up here 2 months ago saying eventually they will Franchise him this off season. It wasn't anything big that ESPN broke and he hasn't been Franchised yet.

Comment

Now that you have seen a real defense,I would stay another year.

Signed,
                        ALL NFL SCOUTS

Comment

Working...
                        X