Bradford apparently going pro as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I hear it all buddy. I listen to WEEI out of Boston all day. That is old news and i've heard it disected 1000 times. I could post 10 stories that disagree with that one too but i'm not going to bother. I'll stick by my statements!
    Agreed, you certainly her more than I, and we could both post it back and forth all day. Things are rarely as good or as bad as the extremes make it sound..........and honeslty I could care less what happens to Brady, Cassell, or anything else about the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
      and honeslty I could care less what happens to Brady, Cassell, or anything else about the Patriots.
      Boston should have a special place in your heart Harold!

Signed,

Matt Ryan

Comment

Boston should have a special place in your heart Harold!

Signed,

Matt Ryan
        True....very true.

Comment

I didnt know Wal Mart was hiring???
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Writer Jason Whitlock said Bradford will be the next Tim Couch in the NFL!

Comment

So Wayne, you think the Pats will franchise Cassell?
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                So Wayne, you think the Pats will franchise Cassell?
                No doubt. If Brady is behind, i think we'll know it because they won't trade Matt. If he is going to be ready or close to, i think they trade him for a 1st & 3rd round pick somewhere like Detroit or SF.

Comment

No doubt. If Brady is behind, i think we'll know it because they won't trade Matt. If he is going to be ready or close to, i think they trade him for a 1st & 3rd round pick somewhere like Detroit or SF.
                  I think they franchise him also but they are in a huge jam...I think they have to franchise him by mid-Feb which forces their hand early. IMO, once they tag him, he is untradeable making $14 million plus, making more thAn Brady and being the 2nd highest paid QB. Why would anyone give up anything for that? That's crazy IMO!

Comment

If they tag him, they will be paying $29 million to QB's.

Comment

I think they franchise him also but they are in a huge jam...I think they have to franchise him by mid-Feb which forces their hand early. IMO, once they tag him, he is untradeable making $14 million plus, making more thAn Brady and being the 2nd highest paid QB. Why would anyone give up anything for that? That's crazy IMO!

People would line up to trade for him. What they would do is sign him to a long term deal and rip up the 1 year contract. I have no doubts that a few teams want him.

Comment

If they tag him, they will be paying $29 million to QB's.
                        Yes, but i guess the salary cap gets a nice bump up for next year and NE can clear enough space.

Comment

I really think they may just franchise him and trade him either way. They drafted Kevin O' Connell and i think they would just go with him for a few weeks if they had to.

Comment

I think I heard that the cap goes up roughly the amount of theincrease that Cassellwill make but I could be wrong. We will see what happens but while I hear what you ate saying I think if they tag him they are stuck with him.

Comment

Too many teams need QB's in this league 3J and various reports on the radio have said many GM's are very interested in his services. We'll see.

Comment

I thought they already Franchised him early this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X