Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    Wishful thinking there, Vols......I'm not getting on your redneck ass
    Don't flatter yourself, I was talking about insidethe8thpol Your pretty hard on me too but it's all good

Comment

I really like the running style of this Moreno kid. I think whoever get's him will be getting a damn good back. And he's smart leaving, because he knows he's guaranteed his future. That's why I don't agree with Tebow or OU's QB staying. They risk injuries that could end their careers or send them way down in the draft which guarantees them nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        I really like the running style of this Moreno kid. I think whoever get's him will be getting a damn good back. And he's smart leaving, because he knows he's guaranteed his future. That's why I don't agree with Tebow or OU's QB staying. They risk injuries that could end their careers or send them way down in the draft which guarantees them nothing.
        Agree with you on Bradford, as many think he would have been the first QB taken, possibly as high as #1 or #3. At worst he was probably looking at a #10 pick.

I disagree on Teebow b/c the talk is he was looking at like a 3rd/4th round pick. That doesn't mean a very big contract, so why not come back to enjoy one of the greatest years of your life?

While I know the NFL is very important to him, unlike a lot of kids it isn't the only path to success. A lot of the kids coming out are dumb as shit, and know it is make it in football, or be a bum the rest of your life. Not the case with Tebow. If he got hurt and never played a down in the NFL it is a given the kid is going to be very succuessful in life. He could probably make as much or more money going around giving speeces as he could being a 3rd or 4th round pick

Comment

As they said in Sports Illustrated, "Tebow leaving Florida a year early is like leaving the Playboy Mansion at 12:00 when you can stay until 2:00am".
          Last edited by Tnbreakers; 01-21-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
            As they said in Sports Illustrated, "Tebow leaving Florida a year early is like leaving the Playboy Mansion at 12:00 when you can stay until 2:00am".
            Good analogy, although something tells me Tebow isn't taking full advantage . Probably just a lot of

Comment

I heard that!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                Good analogy, although something tells me Tebow isn't taking full advantage . Probably just a lot of
                That is funny shit.

Comment

Working...
                X