Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another nice throw by Chase!!!

Comment

Can ESPN show his family anymore please?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
        Unless you know someone in the program or know some of the players, you can't cap that IMO.
        True....But you can take into account that this was a team that propably had inspirations of going to a larger bowl when the season started. Am I correct? And that Daniels would lead them to a BCS bowl game. So here they are in this crap bowl game. Nowhere near what they expected at the beginning of this year or maybe even at the end of last year.

Maybe that's hind sight, but this does scream of that kind of scenario. Then they become heavy favorites.

I lost my biggest bet ever on a similar scenario years ago. I took a Kansas St team that was heavily favored over Purdue and an unknown QB named Drew Brees. I think the QB was Beasley. Purdue beat them outright. I laid 11 points. Kansas St laid an egg.....

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I can't remember the game, but it was a similar situation with a similar line in this game (Alamo Bowl) a few years ago and the same exact situation played out. Anyone remember? I think Purdue was in the game possibly against K State. Anyone?
          yeah...they showed that highlight earlier in this game...

I believe Brees throws a late TD pass to win by 3 or 4
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Friggan douchebag Tigers will probably score to get the win and not cover a -6 teaser!!!!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I can't remember the game, but it was a similar situation with a similar line in this game (Alamo Bowl) a few years ago and the same exact situation played out. Anyone remember? I think Purdue was in the game possibly against K State. Anyone?
              That's amazing that I was just writing about that game as my biggest loss as you were posting this....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

hope for OT and a Td by Mizz in ot and a shut down by their D!!!!

miracle!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  True....But you can take into account that this was a team that propably had inspirations of going to a larger bowl when the season started. Am I correct? And that Daniels would lead them to a BCS bowl game. So here they are in this crap bowl game. Nowhere near what they expected at the beginning of this year or maybe even at the end of last year.

Maybe that's hind sight, but this does scream of that kind of scenario. Then they become heavy favorites.

I lost my biggest bet ever on a similar scenario years ago. I took a Kansas St team that was heavily favored over Purdue and an unknown QB named Drew Brees. I think the QB was Beasley. Purdue beat them outright. I laid 11 points. Kansas St laid an egg.....

KAZ
                  Bingo...that's the game I was referring to above...all day I thought about that f'ing game comparing it to this one and basically I had these games pegged as the same yet I fell for the heavy favorite both times.

GG posted a stat:

dogs of 7 or more are 45-15 ATS over the last 5 seasons in bowl games

Dumb me took Mizzou

Comment

DddddddddEEEEEEEEEEEfffffeeeennnnnsssseeeee!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

• No way this goes to OT

Comment

• NW needs a few 1st downs and then a punt

Comment

• fuck

Comment

• Worst possible scenario

Comment

• Td no 3!!!!!

Comment

• I have to say NW totally f'ed up when they had the ball. Why were they in such a hurry?

Comment

Working...
                                X