Monday night in game: Someone didn't show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday night in game: Someone didn't show up

Hate to say this since I'm a Mizzou backer tonight, but Mizzou doesn't appear to give a shit, and NW playing like a championship game.

here is a novel concept, Mizzou, throw the ball further than 3 yards down the field.

Comment

I've seen these bastards down by 14 and win by 35.Watch and see,once they start clicking they will roll

Comment

Hasheem Thabeet for UCONN just plain out sucks !! If I hear 1 more 'Expert" say he is ready for the NBA I will throw up. He fucking sucks and so does Jim Calhoun. If a team is getting beat in the middle with a 7 foot 2 guy playing Man to Man, CHANGE THE FUCKING DEFENSE TO A ZONE.
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          Hate to say this since I'm a Mizzou backer tonight, but Mizzou doesn't appear to give a shit, and NW playing like a championship game.
          I will say that this quote might be used again with your Bulldogs.Preseason #1 and there in the Capital One Bowl.With Stafford and Moreno looking to the NFL I don't think the dawgs will give a shit.What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I will say that this quote might be used again with your Bulldogs.Preseason #1 and there in the Capital One Bowl.With Stafford and Moreno looking to the NFL I don't think the dawgs will give a shit.What do you think?
            We saw the Big Ten upset the SEC last year in a very similar game with high hope Florida falling to Mich.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I really go back and forth on GA/MSU game. I agree they aren't very interested in the game......certainly disappointed to be where they are. That said, I'm just such a non-believer in the Big 10, that I don't know if it matters. Mich State has not even come close to seeing an offense w/ the talent Georgia will trot out. Their starting QB, starting RB, and both WRs will all be playing in NFL ball.

Meanwhile, State obviously has a stud in Ringer, but their QB is awful. State gets down and ball game is over. Ringer will have to beat 8 and 9 man fronts....which as bad as Georgia's defense has been this year may be possible. I like Georgia in a 10-14 point victory.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                We saw the Big Ten upset the SEC last year in a very similar game with high hope Florida falling to Mich.
                I'm telling you I ain't just trying to rub it in to Harold about UGA cause I live 45 minutes from UGA campus and pull for them just like I pull for UT except when they play UT.But I'm telling you Mark Richt better work one of his whole team runs on the field after the first TD miracles to get his team ready to play.

Comment

I'm telling you I ain't just trying to rub it in to Harold about UGA cause I live 45 minutes from UGA campus and pull for them just like I pull for UT except when they play UT.But I'm telling you Mark Richt better work one of his whole team runs on the field after the first TD miracles to get his team ready to play.
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not going to be shocked if they lose. I just don't know if there is opponent is good enough to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    Hasheem Thabeet for UCONN just plain out sucks !! If I hear 1 more 'Expert" say he is ready for the NBA I will throw up. He fucking sucks and so does Jim Calhoun. If a team is getting beat in the middle with a 7 foot 2 guy playing Man to Man, CHANGE THE FUCKING DEFENSE TO A ZONE.
                    He is way overrated. He is a good shot blocker but who wouldn't be at 7 foot 2 in college basketball. He also takes way too many risk at blocking shots allowing for easy offensive rebounds and putbacks when he misses. His has no offensive game whatsover and has the worst touch around the basket I've seen in a long time. Everything that comes out of his hand is a brick out of the backboard. Terrible.
                    Last edited by weazel079; 12-29-2008, 09:21 PM.
                    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Does Mizzouri plan on scoring anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                        He is way overrated. He is a good shot blocker but who wouldn't be at 7 foot 2 in college basketball. He also takes way too many risk at blocking shots allowing for easy offensive rebounds and putbacks when he misses. His has no offensive game whatsover and has the worst touch around the basket I've seen in a long time. Everything that comes out of his hand is a brick out of the backboard. Terrible.
                        They keep saying he goes to all these summer camps and he is so improved. I think the only camps he goes to teach him how to row a boat. He has no post up game, has the reflexs of Herman Munster and his reaction time to a bounce pass would anger Coma Patients.
                        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                          They keep saying he goes to all these summer camps and he is so improved. I think the only camps he goes to teach him how to row a boat. He has no post up game, has the reflexs of Herman Munster and his reaction time to a bounce pass would anger Coma Patients.
                          LMAO

Comment

Yeah baby, lets go tigers!

Comment

Nice TD before the half......

hope this lights a fire under their ass!!!!
                              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X