Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday's Plays Including Champs Bowl (2-0 In Bowls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late With The Late Picks

No time for writeups but I like these tonight:

NBA

703/704 OKC/Wash Over 98 3 Units

710 Milwaukee -6

NCAA

738 Hawaii -5

NHL

1 Philadelphia -120

3/4 NY/Buffalo Over 6 -110
    15/16 SJ/Stl Over 5 1/2 -120

Hooking these two up in a 1.5 Unit Reverse. I know I know that reverses and parlays arent the best money management strategies but I am playing 1.8/3.6 units to win 6 units. The SJ game is the second of the two games I loved this weekend but that Islander game from last night really has me pissed off and I dont want to risk 7-10 units on this play. So I am hooking up my 2 favorite games for tonight this way. Medium risk, high reward. I dont make a habit of doing this, in fact this is my first parlay or reverse of any sport this season.

CFB

Another bowl play, they are coming a bit more regularly now but still selective.

221/222 Miami, Fl/California Under 52
    I look for Cal to shut down Miami pretty well here and Miami's D is just good enough to keep Cal from totally lighting it up, imo. Miami has kept 4 of last 7 opponents under 20 (which I dont necessarily think will happen here but I do like them to keep them in that ballpark) and Cal has kept 5 or last 6 under 17. Think this games stays below the number.

Good luck all.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Great call on FSU Rocks BOL on the rest tonite.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Great call on FSU. I was with you on it. I knew FSU was far too fast and athletic for Wisconsin and once they had a 14-3 lead it was definitely over. Wisky can't come from behind with only a power running game. Anyway, great call and congrats on your team. Wish UNC had won also to keep the ACC rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
          Great call on FSU. I was with you on it. I knew FSU was far too fast and athletic for Wisconsin and once they had a 14-3 lead it was definitely over. Wisky can't come from behind with only a power running game. Anyway, great call and congrats on your team. Wish UNC had won also to keep the ACC rolling.

yea we need some wins in bowl action. our conference is developing a bad rep
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
          X