Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday's Plays Including Champs Bowl (2-0 In Bowls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Plays Including Champs Bowl (2-0 In Bowls)

The FAU/CMU under was an easy Friday night winner but the 6-3-1 day was disappointing due to a big 10 unit GOY loss on the Islanders over. My explanation for it is in my thread but I will apologize again here for anyone that may have followed on the biggie.

Records updated.

Will update this thread throughout Saturday but I wanted to get this one up here now. And I know it flys in the face of GG's running dogs system which greatly disappoints and worries me because I have been tracking and sometimes playing those system games. But here is what I like:

CFB

220 FSU -6 5 Units
    As mentioned above I dont like that this play goes against the running dogs system. And as I stated about my play on the Giants last week, like that one, this is not a homer pick. Have not played on FSU all year but I like this situation enough to change that here. There is one huge statistic (to me anyway) that is making this a strong play for me. The fact that in the three games against the top 3 defensive teams Wisky faced, those being Ohio State, Penn State and Iowa, they totaled 40 points. Just over 13 ppg. Their offensive is extremely one dimensial and giving Bobby Bowden and Mickey Andrews (defensive coordinator) a month to gameplan for it should prove to be a successful gameplan. FSU has played the tougher schedule, has produced more points while giving up less. They are close to home and indications I have read about say that Wisconsin fans have grown a bit complacent about another Florida bowl game as this is their fifth in a row. Also, Wisconsin has not beaten a BCS team with more than 7 wins this year. FSU has 8. I look for that streak to continue here in the Champs Sports Bowl looking to go 3-0 in the bowls.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Adding

NCAA

719 Washington State +6.5
    Played against LSU last week vs Texas A&M citing and extremely weak schedule. Same reason I am playing against them again. Just check out their slate of opponents and you will agree that it is a joke of a schedule. Washington State is 8-3 with their 3 losses all being to teams that would be double digit favorites over LSU no matter where the game is played.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Good luck Rocks. Lean to the Noles also. Hopefully the bad Wisconsin team shows up. If the Noles can play lock up D this one is over because FSU should be able to score often.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

good luck buddy, i would take fsu only cuz the big 10 ain't that big in bowl games.
          The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

BOL on your plays. I agree with you on FSU. I think their speed, quickness and athleticism will be too much for Wisconsin. I especially like their defense. They are 6th in the country in sacks and 2nd in tackles for a loss. Wisconsin has an immobile QB so I think will have a hard time scoring.

Comment

Nice call on Fla. Atl. lastnite. BOL on the plays today keep er going.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL today!

Comment

Ain't FSU playing without there top 2 receivers?

Comment

GL Rocks!
                      NFL
                      5* 1-0
                      2* 6-2-1
                      1* 9-4
                      total = 16-6-1

Comment

GL eb
                        2015-2016 Season
                        NCAA Football:0-6, -15 UNITS
                        LOCKS: 0-0