No announcement yet.

Best NHL Card This Season, GOY Inside Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-3-1 on the day but lost some units. Thats what a 10 unit loser will do for ya. I apologize to anyone that my have read this post and followed. If that game were played involving the situation it was in I would play it everytime. Toronto was coming off a brutal loss, a loss in which they were obviously fatigued by their schedule. Given a couple days off to regroup under coach Wilson and under the new hardass direction of recently hired Brian Burke, I really thought the situation presented itself for an offensive explosion by Toronto against a weak defensive Islanders team starting a "rusty" goalie. But games arent played on paper and it just didnt work out. Again, my apologies. My winning percentage up here is solid and I have complete confidence that I will pick those units back up with tomorrow's plays but it was definitely a disappointing loss. But we will bounce back and get back on the winning path.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
    X