• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    TCU outgains them 470-252
    TCU out firstdowns them 28-15
    TCU allows 25 yards rushing

TCU wins by 1

Its the turnovers (2) that got TCU. They were definetly the right side but too many mistakes, a wr was wide open for a TD but was severley underthrown for 1 pick and on the other pick, TCU was driving for a sure score, atleast a damn FG but the DL intercepts and that turns into a FG for Boise so atleast a 6 point swing at the worst for TCU. TCU backers defenetly got fucked a little tonight.
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

listen up you guys...remember...
      It's fuckin' christmas time...
      So...be tolerant..be smart and stay lucky...
      And thank god for the good things we get in life...
      End the drama now...i was on tcu too..big deal..
      And.....
      merry christmas !
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
        Its the turnovers (2) that got TCU. They were definetly the right side but too many mistakes, a wr was wide open for a TD but was severley underthrown for 1 pick and on the other pick, TCU was driving for a sure score, atleast a damn FG but the DL intercepts and that turns into a FG for Boise so atleast a 6 point swing at the worst for TCU. TCU backers defenetly got fucked a little tonight.
        SORRY, BUT I JUST HATE WHEN SOMEBODY SAYS, "WE WERE ON THE RIGHT SIDE"..WHEN WE LOSE THE GAME..IN THAT CASE WE WERE ALL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF EVERY LOSER WE EVER BET !!
        HOWEVER..IN THE END...WHOEVER BEATS THE SPREAD IS THE RIGHT SIDE..

Comment

Originally posted by themullet View Post
          not nice to call someone a dumb fuck! second i can probably hit better then any capper out there. Third and last i was just trying to ask a question. All my plays are against the public and was just curious because his plays are usually based on the same belief why the play on tcu. THATS ALL
          And this is why baseball bats are not just for playing baseball.

Professional Gambler ??

More in tune with PROFESSIONAL ASSHOLE
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Those rats on Mrs. Claus scares me...
            NFL Kruise
            2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Originally posted by tkim11 View Post
              Those rats on Mrs. Claus scares me...
              it could be worse, they could be crabs
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I also lost on TCU,but I did like the play.Just bet a little more cause I really respect Greek's plays.I doesnt take a genious to figure out that was a dumb ass post in his thread.I'll be looking forward to seein all your bowl plays mullet.

Keep up the good capping Greek.That one sucked but we got a shitload more.GLTA.

Comment

Originally posted by themullet View Post
                  apparently alot of people lost on tcu and im sorry to hear that but if you cant afford to lose it truly you shouldnt be betting. People are always going to be on two sides of a game and whenever a person is on the winning side there is no reason you should attack them. Stop calling people names and stop running people off this forum. This forum is the least visited because of the ignorant people they have on here. Fuck it .. Enjoy the holidays men.

You do not come into someone's thread and tell them that you will fade them ...

You only posted in here to start trouble ...

Your out of here ... besides, this is the least favorite forum with ignorant people so it will not be any big deal for you ...

douche bag

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    You do not come into someone's thread and tell them that you will fade them ...

You only posted in here to start trouble ...

Your out of here ... besides, this is the least favorite forum with ignorant people so it will not be any big deal for you ...

douche bag

Ditto!

Comment

Mullet is the epitome of a wannabee professional gambler and a fraud and as far as i am concerned a liar also.
                      He has come up here a number of times and told us that a certain game wont lose.
                      When it has(more often than not), he has simply vanished into thin air and he is not heard from again until circumstances which we see in this thread or when the next "'can't' miss comes up.
                      If anyone really believes he is a professional gambler and makes a huge living doing this only, then he/she is totally naive;his type is a dime a dozen.

Comment

Working...
                      X