Wtf !!!!!! With these refs !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
    I third that. Fuck you. You come in this thread and wipe your bullshit in our faces when were already pissed.
    yo we have a site that actually is against this nonsense! stop the nonsense and insults and grow up! sometimes people are on the opposite sides and they are actually happy .. i just asked him he is usually against the public and they hammered tcu and just curious why.. no need for jerks to bash the shit out of me.
    The Mullet
    Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
    Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
    Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
    YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by themullet View Post
      guys its justt one loss relax. Money management is key! dont blame anyone but yourselfs if you couldnt afford a loss. I think everyone should win before christmas. Remember to donate. my personal fav is st christ hospital for children. enjoy the holidays men
      I bet you love children!!!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

guys its justt one loss relax. Money management is key! dont blame anyone but yourselfs if you couldnt afford a loss. I think everyone should win before christmas. Remember to donate. my personal fav is st christ hospital for children. enjoy the holidays men
        Hilarious post. You insult us then try to act like a saint.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Hilarious post. You insult us then try to act like a saint.
          how the hell did i insult you?!?!?!? look into what i said and see where i insulted you?!?!?!?! please relax and if you lose im sorry it happens. but if you won then congrats! we are all in this to win..
          The Mullet
          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

how the hell did i insult you?!?!?!? look into what i said and see where i insulted you?!?!?!?! please relax and if you lose im sorry it happens. but if you won then congrats! we are all in this to win..
            You knew exactly what you were doing. Coming into a thread and trying to ignite a fire with a bunch of people who played TCU and are upset after a tough loss.

Comment

since you don't know I will tell you....It doesn't take a genius to figure out the gg is mad about the game. then you come into histhread and say something about being opposite, that is called starting trouble, being an azz hole, what ever. If you said sorry for your loss, get em next time, etc. then no one would think wrong of you, but you didn't!

Comment

tcu was getting hammered in this game!!!! i bet boise state +3.5.... loveddd this gameeee
                Why make this post in this thread? Why not in the all in game. It would be like a Charger fan going to a bar in Denver after the Bills game and taunting them. Your timing wasn't appropriate at all, but maybe your too stupid to realize it.

Comment

You knew exactly what you were doing. Coming into a thread and trying to ignite a fire with a bunch of people who played TCU and are upset after a tough loss.
                  well i won and am not trying to ignite anything! Im surprised he went with this play considering from what i heard he goes with plays against the public. The game was hit heavy by the public and he is like me with my thinking and just was curious why he chose this game. Relaz men we all lose games.
                  The Mullet
                  YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

i loveee to fade the public and this game was a huge public fade against tcu and just seriously was curious what he thinking was on the game. This game was drilled by public and he must of just went with his heart.
                    The Mullet
                    YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

You don't come into a thread and say, "YEAH, WELL I WON ON THE OTHER SIDE SO TOO BAD!" LOL Man you have to know when to just leave it alone. Be glad if you were on the winning side. Then it's also not smart to comment on money management or some such nonsense. GG started this thread and then some dumb fuck comes in chiming in like this? Not cool.
                      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

i loveee to fade the public and this game was a huge public fade against tcu and just seriously was curious what he thinking was on the game. This game was drilled by public and he must of just went with his heart.
                        i don't know what kind of drugs your on but i sure want a hit,dude owes you no explanation,let go of it and mail another donation !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by casheasy View Post
                          You don't come into a thread and say, "YEAH, WELL I WON ON THE OTHER SIDE SO TOO BAD!" LOL Man you have to know when to just leave it alone. Be glad if you were on the winning side. Then it's also not smart to comment on money management or some such nonsense. GG started this thread and then some dumb fuck comes in chiming in like this? Not cool.
                          not nice to call someone a dumb fuck! second i can probably hit better then any capper out there. Third and last i was just trying to ask a question. All my plays are against the public and was just curious because his plays are usually based on the same belief why the play on tcu. THATS ALL
                          The Mullet
                          YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                            i don't know what kind of drugs your on but i sure want a hit,dude owes you no explanation,let go of it and mail another donation !!
                            relax bum.
                            The Mullet
                            YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

yo
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

not nice to call someone a dumb fuck! second i can probably hit better then any capper out there. Third and last i was just trying to ask a question. All my plays are against the public and was just curious because his plays are usually based on the same belief why the play on tcu. THATS ALL

Was this your lock of the year!!!!
                                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X