Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an easier QB to sack anywhere in football than Eli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    i have never been with a man but i would give him a hummer-LOL !!
    Never been with a man?????....how long have you been marching
    "behind" jcindaville!!!!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I could sack Ben Rothelsberger
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

You've been in the sack with Rolleyburger what?

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          I'm talking college or pro football. Anyone gets near him he just curls up in the fetal position and falls down. I'm seen several times in his career where literally nobody touches him but he was already in his tuck and roll move and just falls down. That guy looks like such a sissy it isn't funny.

Kurt Warner, Ben Roethlisberger and Marc Bulger to name 3.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
            Never been with a man?????....how long have you been marching
            "behind" jcindaville!!!!
            you better march behind jcin or your backdoor is in danger !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

u guys have to be kidding

this guy is in a league of his own

drew bledso he was caught by a old man in a wheel chair

shit that may have been spark will look into this more
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
                Kurt Warner, Ben Roethlisberger and Marc Bulger to name 3.
                I gotta disagree on Roethlisberger. I can't stand the guy, and I think his always being injured is an act........but.........I have seen him get out of many sacks over the years.......many. Eli doesn't even try, if he sees anyone coming he just tucks and falls.

Don't forget Eli is young too. Bledsoe, Bulger, Warner, these guys at least tried when they were younger. I'm also not talking about being fleet of foot, they are all turtles, I'm just talking about being a sissy.

Comment

agree 100% harold
                  NFL...........0-0
                  NCAAF ......4-3-1
                  NBA...........0-0
                  NCAAB.......0-0
                  NHL...........0-0
                  OVERALL
                  0-0
                  +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

I gotta disagree on Roethlisberger. I can't stand the guy, and I think his always being injured is an act........but.........I have seen him get out of many sacks over the years.......many. Eli doesn't even try, if he sees anyone coming he just tucks and falls.

Don't forget Eli is young too. Bledsoe, Bulger, Warner, these guys at least tried when they were younger. I'm also not talking about being fleet of foot, they are all turtles, I'm just talking about being a sissy.

I agree with you Harold,

BR is a tough guy and has killed the Ravens at times with guys hanging on him and he throws with pressure extremely well. He can be sacked but you better wrap him up good, he is a big strong guy.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

I just playing devils advocate here because Harold you make a good point but I just disagree with the sissy part a bit. We mentioned the play in the superbowl already. Well what about the 3rd play of the game last night. It looked a lot like the SB play actually. Dont know if you remember it but he was grabbed, escaped and threw downfield for a nice completion. Sure, just one play but I am just saying that Ben gets out of sacks because he is bigger than half the guys trying to sack him. And he still goes down a ton. Your right, Warner is old so maybe thats a bad example. But Bulger isnt old and that guy is a friggin pussy, biggest in the league if you ask me.
                      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

the guy is unwilling to throw the ball away EVER. He's not as "mobile" as people might think, and he goes down pretty easy for a guy who weighs 200+. He holds onto the ball for about an hour on every play and refuses to just throw it away when no one's open, and a lot of those lead to fumbles like we saw yesterday. That's just my take on Ben
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

yup he is easier to get sack than pamela anderson
                          Last edited by Saints; 12-22-2008, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X