Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an easier QB to sack anywhere in football than Eli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an easier QB to sack anywhere in football than Eli?

I'm talking college or pro football. Anyone gets near him he just curls up in the fetal position and falls down. I'm seen several times in his career where literally nobody touches him but he was already in his tuck and roll move and just falls down. That guy looks like such a sissy it isn't funny.

Hmmmm...not the most fleet of foot but ask the Pats defensive line if he turtles up!!!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

there he goes ducking again.

Comment

ALL I KNOW IS,he looked pretty good in the super bowl last year-giants have a ton of injuries right now,would probably be better served resting their players !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
          Hmmmm...not the most fleet of foot but ask the Pats defensive line if he turtles up!!!
          Yeah, I guess when he was down to the last play of the season, he manned up. However, w/ the exception of that situation, he is ducking for cover.

Comment

JJJ a bit sensitive. Hmmmm, man crush maybe?

Comment

Just givin you a hard time Jack, all in good fun. He's got a phat daddy ring so..........

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                Yeah, I guess when he was down to the last play of the season, he manned up. However, w/ the exception of that situation, he is ducking for cover.

and I'm not necessarily blaming him......it is certainly way to prolong your career. It sure worked for Marvin Harrison's career, dude fell down before taking a hit every single time he could see it coming.

Comment

I think we need a smiley that's a turtle statue...We could call it the Eli.

PK
                  No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                    Just givin you a hard time Jack, all in good fun. He's got a phat daddy ring so..........

No hard feelings...funny thing is, I have never been an Eli fan. Still think he is a bit overrated. Yes, he won them a SB, but that last drive he threw no less than 5 balls up for grabs that the Pats f'd up. But I swore prior to that drive, if he scored, I would never speak ill of him again!

I LOVE ELI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                      No hard feelings...funny thing is, I have never been an Eli fan. Still think he is a bit overrated. Yes, he won them a SB, but that last drive he threw no less than 5 balls up for grabs that the Pats f'd up. But I swore prior to that drive, if he scored, I would never speak ill of him again!

I LOVE ELI!!!!
                      excuse me while i go puke.

Comment

So he is your MAN-Crush

Comment

Flacco is a sack machine
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

So he is your MAN-Crush
                            Right now...yes! After his next up for grabs pick...no!

Comment

So he is your MAN-Crush
                              i have never been with a man but i would give him a hummer-LOL !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X