Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
    Are you kidding me. Divisional games against your rival are huge. What happens if the refs made the same type of call a month ago when the Patriots played the Jets. The Patriots would be in the drivers seat. Now they are on the outside looking in. That was a 2 game pick up + tie breaker advantage for Denver. It was huge.
    I'm just saying your complaining about a call in week 2.Thats right yall week 2.I don't give a damn what nobody says if they win some of those other games there in the playoffs.It's there own damn fault.End of discussion Weaz.C'mon Weaz you can't be fishing for stuff that bad can you.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      I'm just saying your complaining about a call in week 2.Thats right yall week 2.I don't give a damn what nobody says if they win some of those other games there in the playoffs.It's there own damn fault.End of discussion Weaz.C'mon Weaz you can't be fishing for stuff that bad can you.
      As a Chargers fan yes. If I find a good reason then I'm going to complain and that call is exactly that. Guess whats whats going to be in the local papers tomorrow if the Broncos win. Hochuli's name. It was a big deal here and many had a feeling that call would raise its dirty head again and it has. Yeah the Chargers have been dissapointing this year, but I still feel they are better football team than Denver.
      Last edited by weazel079; 12-21-2008, 06:21 PM.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Just shows they play competitive football and they are capable. Maybe today was a sign of turnaround. I think the offense is on its way, but the defense is definetley not close to last years team.
        With all due respect to Jim Zorn. SD has the worst coach in football. Followed closely by Andy Reid.

Comment

The Billies

Comment

Broncos bailed out again by a phantom defense holding call on a lineman.

Comment

Playoff game next week @ Qualcomm.

Comment

Here come the Boltz. Lightning in a bottle anyone???
                Go CHARGERS!!!
                Last edited by tatbar; 12-21-2008, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Playoff game next week @ Qualcomm.

There. Are you happy? Now Hochuli is off the hook. A wildcard game at Jack Murphy next week. Bol
                  Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                    There. Are you happy? Now Hochuli is off the hook. A wildcard game at Jack Murphy next week. Bol
                    They will still find a way to blame somebody.When are people going to wake up and say "sometimes we just suck".It's not always someone elses fault

I live around 100,000 UGA fans so I'm use to hearing all the crying and blame.

Comment

Would have been a crime if the Broncos got in over the Bolts. Do the Chargers suck?

Comment

Yes the Chargers suck

Comment

Whos defense is worse the Broncos or the Lions seriously BARF!!!

With their season on the line they give up 10, 14, 14, 14 in each quarter...
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X