Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers

If the Denver/San Diego game next week isn't a playoff game Ed Hochuli should be fired. So frustrating. Chargers would be sitting at 8-7 and Broncos at 7-7. Now they need Buffalo to win which isn't likley. These players work their asses off and today coaches are always on the hot seat. To have a referee decide a teams fate on one call is bullshit.

Huge play next week on the Chargers regardless
    Last edited by weazel079; 12-21-2008, 03:47 PM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

agree

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
      If the Denver/San Diego game next week isn't a playoff game Ed Hochuli should be fired. So frustrating. Chargers would be sitting at 8-7 and Broncos at 7-7. Now they need Buffalo to win which isn't likley. These players work their asses off and today coaches are always on the hot seat. To have a referee decide a teams fate on one call is bullshit.

I can see where your coming from BUUUTTTT,SD was 0-2 and Denver was 2-0 after that game so they both have had several losses since then.They can blame Hochuli a little but they have to point the finger at themselves more IMO

Comment

I disagree. The Chargers have had ALLL year to make up that "1" game but it might be too little too late. Hochuli screwed up but that was week 2 not week 15. No excuses for an immensly talented team. They should be 12-4 atleast with all that talent.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
          I disagree. The Chargers have had ALLL year to make up that "1" game but it might be too little too late. Hochuli screwed up but that was week 2 not week 15. No excuses for an immensly talented team. They should be 12-4 atleast with all that talent.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Chargers are an average team at best. They blew the game opening week and have blown a few games since week 2. If they were a good team they would have overcome that bad call. Chargers fans can't pin al the blame on Hochuli.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
              But they didn't and now that game and call means everything in the world to the Chargers right now. San Diego is a much more dangerous team than Denver is so I'm just hoping.

Comment

Are the Chargers the only team in the NFL not to lose a game by double digits this season?

Comment

But they didn't and now that game and call means everything in the world to the Chargers right now. San Diego is a much more dangerous team than Denver is so I'm just hoping.
                  Denver or SD will make an early exit from the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                    Denver or SD will make an early exit from the playoffs.
                    Denver definetley will. San Diego can win one home game and give Tenny, Pitt a competitive game.

Comment

Are the Chargers the only team in the NFL not to lose a game by double digits this season?
                      Last I checked that wasn't a tie breaker stat.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Last I checked that wasn't a tie breaker stat.
                        Just shows they play competitive football and they are capable. Maybe today was a sign of turnaround. I think the offense is on its way, but the defense is definetley not close to last years team.

Comment

All those losses mean everything in the world to the Chargers IMO

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            All those losses mean everything in the world to the Chargers IMO
                            Are you kidding me. Divisional games against your rival are huge. What happens if the refs made the same type of call a month ago when the Patriots played the Jets. The Patriots would be in the drivers seat. Now they are on the outside looking in. That was a 2 game pick up + tie breaker advantage for Denver. It was huge.

Comment

Here comes the Big Bad Buffalo Bills

Comment

Working...
                              X