Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no threads about Matt Cassell? How come no 24/7 coverage on ESPN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come no threads about Matt Cassell? How come no 24/7 coverage on ESPN?

Matt Cassell goes out there this weekend in the same situation Brett Favre did a few years back with the death of his father and plays a great game! Where's all the coverage?

I thought the same thing KB...Ironic it was at Oakland as well.
    Maybe there was something locally there about it but I didn't see anything nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Matt Cassell goes out there this weekend in the same situation Brett Favre did a few years back with the death of his father and plays a great game! Where's all the coverage?
      Because ESPN has a love affair with a handful of stars. Favre, TO and Romo to name a few.

Also, in this case the game wasn't on national TV. The Favre game was on MNF.

Comment

Don't forget also that Cassell's great game was against an average college team.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          #1. Farve was on Monday night football and I don't think that many people saw Cassell play on Sunday afternoon
          #2.ESPN would rather show T.O or Romo arguing instead of a feelgood story

I agree with you man.It's kinda like there coverage and ass kissing of USC.ESPN has there favorites and thats who they focus on.What Cassell did shows heart and character something Romo and T.O. know nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            Because ESPN has a love affair with a handful of stars. Favre, TO and Romo to name a few.

Also, in this case the game wasn't on national TV. The Favre game was on MNF.
            Sorry Frank,I pretty much just repeated your post.Didn't read it till after I posted.

Comment

Matt Cassell? What about me. I need as much coverage as I can get during the off season because when 09 starts I wont be on TV because I'll be in back once again.
              KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                Don't forget also that Cassell's great game was against an average college team.
                Ironically, both games were vs the Raiders.

Comment

espn sucks, thats why. and they hate the patriots.

Comment

Working...
                  X