Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry for all the bitching over the past year!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to see things go this way Trims Wishing you the best in health and happiness in the very near future

Comment

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE A CLASS ACT AND I WISH ALL OF YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST. TIME AWAY WILL HELP ME. This is truly a great site. keep it strong!!! I wanted to thank all of you who tried to help to make the site players money. gambling isn't easy!!! frustrating at times. at least i know everyone tried to help each other and thats what makes the site so great!!!!!!! bye guys
      THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
      your word is your bond

Comment

Stay Positive and focused Trim ... Everything will be fine ....

Good Luck to you as always

Comment

Trim, when and if you come back, stick with the KAptains big plays only, have discipline and you can win $$$.

GL my friend!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
            Bryce - I think if Trims is going to work his program, he needs to stay clear of places like this. Temptation is the worst thing for an addict, and coming to read & talk about gambling & games will serve no purpose. One needs to totally sever that line that has created the problem in the 1st place. Just like an alcoholic shouldn't temp himself by going back into a bar, a compulsive gambler shouldn't frequent sites like this - for a GOY post by a top capper could send him back into action, and trouble. IMHO.
            How true triggers can be detrimental.

Comment

Its a degenerate game this gambling. Ive learned to play for less money and I still love/hate but I cant seem to stop either. I play for pocket change now and thats the only thing that keeps me from getting angry. Hope you find what you are looking for, take care.

PEACE

Comment

GL Trim---as Spark said---stay disciplined....

Best to ya in all your endeavors....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X