Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry for all the bitching over the past year!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for all the bitching over the past year!!!!

to all the guys on bettorschat. i'm saying goodbye to gambling and to the site. i'm entering GA. i wish you all the best. my advice to all of you is play smart and don't bet above your means. also, pick your own games so when you win, you made that choice and when you lose, you have no one else to blame but yourself. too many times, i followed other peoples picks and it backfired!!! i wanted to blame the guy i followed on the site but i knew that was wrong and immature!!!! I was thinking many of you knew more than me. well, thats not true but i use to think that. there are some really good handicappers on this site(weiner, kapt,wayne, spark and others) and there are many like me who think they are really good but actually just don't have the same luck as others. too many times i got frustrated and took it out on the site. i apoligize for that. i have hit the wall and gambling has finally got the best of me. the book will always win in the end. gambling has taken over my life and as much as i love sports, i just don't have the luck to win consistently. take care and be well TRIMS
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

take care trims and best of luck with getting everything back on track
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

you seem like a good guy trims. GL and do whats best for you. Take care.

Comment

I have always liked you trims even when you are/were bitching at me, others, or just in general I knew you meant no harm just like most of us venting. Unfortunately money managment is the hardest thing when it comes to gambling. People that can manage very well dont have a problem and others than cannnot may infact have one. All the best brother keep your head up remember its just money your alive and thats what you should be truly grateful for not material things. Take care!

Chad
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck Trims.
          I don't think to much more needs said. I think you are headed in the right direcion for yourself with what you said.

Take care buddy! You don't have to WAGER to stop in here at BC and tell us degenerates hello and how you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
            Good luck Trims.
            I don't think to much more needs said. I think you are headed in the right direcion for yourself with what you said.

Take care buddy! You don't have to WAGER to stop in here at BC and tell us degenerates hello and how you are doing.
            Bryce - I think if Trims is going to work his program, he needs to stay clear of places like this. Temptation is the worst thing for an addict, and coming to read & talk about gambling & games will serve no purpose. One needs to totally sever that line that has created the problem in the 1st place. Just like an alcoholic shouldn't temp himself by going back into a bar, a compulsive gambler shouldn't frequent sites like this - for a GOY post by a top capper could send him back into action, and trouble. IMHO.

Comment

good luck buddy and I really wish you the best. My advice to you is to stay away from all gambling sites, forums, etc., if you have ANY worries about getting hooked again.

Stay strong and good luck.
              Dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

All the best to ya buddy. You made a big descion and I'm sure it was the right one for ya Trims. Move on and get back on track. Yourself and your family come first. We like to think of ourselves as family here at BC but we all only have one true family. Our own.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Goodluck buddy. My advice is to find a new hobby and keep your mind of gambling.

Comment

Your first step is saying goodbye to bettorschat, the more you look at this site the more tempting you get,(believe me i know from experience) Good luck.

Comment

I've said this before myself but I always have trouble stopping...I wish you the best.
                      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Best of luck to you Trims, sounds like you made a good decision.....look at the bright side, you will have more time to stick it in her pooper!!
                        Take care man.
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
                          you will have more time to stick it in her pooper!!
                          Take care man.

Comment

bol to you trims

Comment

good luck, Trim's!

Comment

Working...
                              X