BCS talk ......Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    i'm coming out with a new system. dont take the redskins EVER they SUCK!!!!
    Its not over yet. If the Ravens get the lead up to 21 you can call it a loss. Though the Skins offense looks hopeless at the moment.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      yes but everyone beats Oklahoma stoops = choke in BCS games!!!!

ps. im just trying to get kb all fired up
      Actually that is a factual statement.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
        Actually that is a factual statement.
        Guess I'd rather get there and lose than not get a chance at all

Comment

That was low hanging fruit!! Swing batter batter swing!

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples View Post
            And I'm not a conference hack like other people have become these days (huge example = "SEC fans"). I'm an Ohio State fan period. I could give a shit about the Big 10. I hope Michigan loses every game they play. I don't root for Big 10 teams vs non-Big 10 teams to help prop up my own team. People that do that just don't like their own inferior teams.
            I guess I'm a hack cause when all the media is sucking off USC,Ohio State every year, it's good to think that the SEC is 1 game away from 3 NATIONAL championships in a row.IMO you still want to see your conference win the title.You build rivals in your own conference but you also build respect.Most of the fans in the SEC hate the Gators but we hate them cause there the best team year in and year out.

Comment

Seriously, why does anyone give a fuck about college football? The sport is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                Seriously, why does anyone give a fuck about college football? The sport is a joke!
                Because people LOVE to bet on it. If the NHL was decided this way, the sport wouldn't exist anymore. Gambling fuels everything with the BCS and CFB.

Comment

Florida, USC, Texas, Bama, VT

Comment

I think there are some great bowl matchups.........LV Jimmy said this was garbage, but I think that Rice/Western Mich will be a great game. Others I will enjoy watching:

Oregon/Okie State
                    Ole Miss/TTech
                    UGA/Mich St
                    Notre Dame losing in Hawaii on X-mas Eve
                    BYU/Zona (Isnt BYU in this bowl every year?)
                    Boise/TCU.........great matchup
                    WV/UNC
                    NC State/Rutgers.....2 teams on fire
                    LSU/GTech.......Tech will run triple option all over their ass

Only qualms.......Why is the Cotton Bowl on Jan. 2? And yes, Texas got slightly screwed.....but......for all Texas fans that are pissed OU is ranked higher.....didnt you lose head to head against TTech?

Comment

seriously, why does anyone give a fuck about college football? The sport is a joke!
                      lol

Comment

GATORS! GATORS! GATORS! It pains me to say it, I bleed purple and gold. But Florida is the best team in the country and has been for over a month. Do not over analyze this game IMO. BOL!

Comment

Why do people in Brazil and Mexico care about soccer? Why do Canadians care about hockey? Why do 7th Day Adventists care about Saturday? It's all a matter of tastes, preferences, customs and culture. As a college football fan I will, however, aspire to pursuits of a loftier nature now that I know the sport is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                          X