No announcement yet.

BCS talk ......Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right away i love UTAH. what motivation does Alabama have? i mean they have no real shot to even get a split national championship regardless of who wins.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

And I'm not a conference hack like other people have become these days (huge example = "SEC fans"). I'm an Ohio State fan period. I could give a shit about the Big 10. I hope Michigan loses every game they play. I don't root for Big 10 teams vs non-Big 10 teams to help prop up my own team. People that do that just don't like their own inferior teams.
      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        IMO the only reason they took Ohio st is because there fans travel and in a down economy that matters. Suck for the fans because bosie st would have been a great match up for texas.
        I really feel bad for Boise. They go undefeated and they have shown in the past few years they can hang with some of the top competition. But somehow a Ohio St team gets in that lost to USC and Penn St and they pretty much beat nobody. Why? I don't get it. Cinncy barley beats Hawaii last night because of their defense. Boise throttles Hawaii. But Cinncy gets in a BCS game. Why? The automatic bid thing is bullshit. The WAC may be just as strong as the Big East this year as that conference is shit. What needs to be done to change this crap?
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
          I really feel bad for Boise. They go undefeated and they have shown in the past few years they can hang with some of the top competition. But somehow a Ohio St team gets in that lost to USC and Penn St and they pretty much beat nobody. Why? I don't get it. Cinncy barley beats Hawaii last night because of their defense. Boise throttles Hawaii. But Cinncy gets in a BCS game. Why? The automatic bid thing is bullshit. The WAC may be just as strong as the Big East this year as that conference is shit. What needs to be done to change this crap?
          Nothing, it's all about $.
          O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Who the hell has Boise beat this year? Give me a fucking break. You want to talk about Ohio State not playing anybody but Boise is world beaters??? Get real...

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples View Post
              Ok, I don't get why you're telling me this. The big 10 sucks other than two teams, as you said. But it's not Jim Tressel's job to recruit for other teams. Every year they play one huge non-conf game (Texas a few years back, USC this year and next, with home and homes with Mia-FL and Okla coming soon). There isn't much else they can do other than give good players to other team's in their conference.
              they need a conference championship IMO. you are correct that its not their fault the conference blows, my point is they can sleep walk to a BCS game every year. How fair is that?
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                they need a conference championship IMO. you are correct that its not their fault the conference blows, my point is they can sleep walk to a BCS game every year. How fair is that?
                If ND would man up and join the Big 10 they could have a conference champ game. You have to have 12 teams to have a champ game (NCAA rule), so nothing can be done until then. Yeah, it's somewhat not fair I guess. But just a few years ago the Big 10 was the best or second best conference in the country. It could all switch around next year too, who knows. After the SEC was incredible the last two years and very mediocre this year outside of their top 2.
                O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Nothing, it's all about $.
                  you are right. the sad thing is they'd make 100000x the money if they had an 8team playoff and then let the others play in the meaningless bowl games. Most of these bowl games dont even draw. Shit some of them will get less than 25,000ppl in the stands that is just sad.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Some of those lines are WAY off from bookmaker:

USC 10, 47.5
                    Cincy 2.5, 41
                    Ala 10.5, 47
                    Texas 11, 54
                    Flor 2.5, 73
                    The ones I posted are the LVSC sendouts...not necessarily the lines books will use.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                      The ones I posted are the LVSC sendouts...not necessarily the lines books will use.
                      Yeah, I was just surprised by how much they changed them.
                      O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Who the hell has Boise beat this year? Give me a fucking break. You want to talk about Ohio State not playing anybody but Boise is world beaters??? Get real...
                        Boise St bead nobody 2 years ago before beating Oklahoma in a BCS bowl. Please, you have to give them a chance.
                        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                          Boise St bead nobody 2 years ago before beating Oklahoma in a BCS bowl. Please, you have to give them a chance.

yes but everyone beats Oklahoma stoops = choke in BCS games!!!!

ps. im just trying to get kb all fired up
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Most of the bowl games, with the exception of a few come down to who is motivated to play! Period.

Comment

i'm coming out with a new system. dont take the redskins EVER they SUCK!!!!
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Best system I know of!!

Comment

Working...
                                X