CFB Week 15***Championship Week***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck lew!!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

adding

20* Alabama/Florida 1H Under 27

I really like this one because Alabama will likely still be in the game at this point which means they will continue to run the ball and keep the clock running........Ala stops the run well so that will slow down the potent offense of the Gators and it also helps that Harvin is out for the game.......If the trend that Ala has had in the first half continues then we might get a huge oppurtunity for a 2H play against them.........we will see

back tonight with one more huge play in the Big 12 Championship Game...............

lewis
      Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
      Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

gl lewis
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good luck lewis. I myself already played first half under (although not an official play) and like it a lot as well as the under in the game.

Comment

gl today Lewis

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Big XII Championship Game

20* Missouri +17

I think this game will be alot like many other games that the Sooners have played in the past..........when they are supposed to blow you out they dont plus MIZZOU got caught looking ahead to this one last week so they will be focused on a little revenge........they have some major payback to give to the Sooners and I look for an all out effort to make it to a BCS game after getting snubbed last year.......I also look for the Tigers to get at least one special teams TD and Maclin and Daniels should have big games tonight.................I do think the Sooners find a way to win this game but I think it will be tight throughout and OU wins late with either a TD or a FG...........

lewis
              Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
              Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

GL tonight Lewis!

Comment

Lewis, what do you think of S Fla +4.5 first half? WVU tends to not show up until halftime. I was thinking of playing this but wanted some input. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X