notre dame, what a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notre dame, what a joke

charlie weiss should personally embarrassed. He should do the honorable thing and just resign.

Its not even funny anymore even if you are a notre dame hater.

ND should be embarrassed for giving any coach a 10 year contract. My brother in law went there and is a big fan - he says they have plenty of talent.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

I do hate them and I am loving this season maybe even more than last. Losing to USC at the Coliseum is not embarrassing. Losing at home to Syracuse on the other hand...should have cost Weis his job last week.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sick of ND. Glad their getting their ass handed to 'em. Rack it USC!!! Rack up 100. Fuck, rack up 10000000. I want the whole ND team to just stop playing.
        NFL Kruise
        2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Notre Dame is FOOTBALL!!!! any asshole says otherwise is a BIG ASSHOLE!!

Comment

I am not a fan or a hater of ND, but I know of the long tradition which is good for college football. Would you rather have a Boise St dynasty started??? ND graduates their players and dont bring in thugs. They do it the right way.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

I love it !!!!!

So enjoyable for notre dame haters

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                I am not a fan or a hater of ND, but I know of the long tradition which is good for college football. Would you rather have a Boise St dynasty started??? ND graduates their players and dont bring in thugs. They do it the right way.
                Why cant they do both? From your stmt it seems like your saying a team that excels in football have 'thugs' on their squad? Fuck ND and their righteousness. You play to win the game. This aint no damn pee wee football where everyone gets a freaken trophy. Fuck Weis, fuck his staff and fuck every player on their squad.

Anybody but ND

PS.. Joe Montana was a beast.
                Last edited by tkim11; 11-29-2008, 10:50 PM.
                NFL Kruise
                2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

If you cant tell, I fing hate ND to the core
                  NFL Kruise
                  2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

ND says they will accept a bowl bid

Comment

did yall see the the post game hand shake.charlie was big smiles.

Comment

Notre Dame had the 107 ranked schedule this year and finished 6-6.

Not sure what Air Force's schedule was ranked, but they finished 8-4 and it's much harder to get into the AFA than it is Notre Dame. Believe me, it is 1000x harder to recruit at AFA than it is ND.

ND has no excuses for being this shitty.

Comment

What ever happend in the N.D rape case?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                            Notre Dame had the 107 ranked schedule this year and finished 6-6.

Not sure what Air Force's schedule was ranked, but they finished 8-4 and it's much harder to get into the AFA than it is Notre Dame. Believe me, it is 1000x harder to recruit at AFA than it is ND.

ND has no excuses for being this shitty.

Jimmy and TKim, your missing my point, I am not taking up for Weis at all - he sucks and the team sucks because of him.

My point is that traditions like ND (throw in Ohio St./USC/Fla/Ala) are good for football, for the lovers and the haters. I am glad AF is tough to get in and wont compromise just to win.

TKim, of course you can win without thugs but if that were the case why would teams recruit them?

I dont hate ND and I dont route for them either (only if I have $$ on them)
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman View Post
                              What ever happend in the N.D rape case?

Get real, compared to the majority schoools they are very clean.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X