Ufc in game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    Hey guys, just got back from UFC 91...never been before, but I thought it was pretty cool...Lesner is a big motherfucker.
    much different live huh jimmy, what did you think ??? where were your seats if i might ask...........were you in front of a corner, that sucks because you can't see a thing with everyone standing.

just please tell me they didn't put you in the handicapped section with drunk idiots screaming about how they know nothing with beer falling on you all night.....................yea that's what they did to me at the last one i went to in rosemont illinois. NEVER AGAIN ILLINOIS.

anyway hope you enjoyed it, i always encourage MMA, if your that much a fan and in south florida same goes for you as well as the rest of they guys......let me know my camp is very good to me with tickets and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      much different live huh jimmy, what did you think ??? where were your seats if i might ask...........were you in front of a corner, that sucks because you can't see a thing with everyone standing.

just please tell me they didn't put you in the handicapped section with drunk idiots screaming about how they know nothing with beer falling on you all night.....................yea that's what they did to me at the last one i went to in rosemont illinois. NEVER AGAIN ILLINOIS.

anyway hope you enjoyed it, i always encourage MMA, if your that much a fan and in south florida same goes for you as well as the rest of they guys......let me know my camp is very good to me with tickets and stuff.
      My tixs were actually really good (about 12 rows up in the corner) and I was surprised cuz they were free. I'm in the Air Force so the base I'm at sometimes gets tixs to events in Vegas. I asked the guy next to me how much he paid and he told me $750...I then felt dumb for not scalping my ticket...lol.

I'm not really into MMA, but this may have changed my perception. It was lots of fun and what they say about the women at UFC matches is definitely true

Comment

Working...
      X