No announcement yet.

Ufc in game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys-overall-that was one of the weakest cards i have ever seen-most wec cards much better-I WOULD HAVE BEEN PISSED TO PAY MORE THAN 99 CENTS FOR THAT CARD-UGHHHHHHHHH !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

wow brock won but my oh my lesner isnt that good IMO
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Next fight Lesnar vs. The bad ass Russian Dude

That would be great

I would take the Russian
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

10DIME-the whole show was a joke

Comment

if thats the best UFC's got then they are in big big trouble. lesner isnt even good
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

weasel,you the guy posting BE RIGHTEOUSE at the other place ?/
              Last edited by WayneChung; 11-16-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                weasel,you the guy posting north coast at the other place ?/
                Nope. I don't post or pay for services. There are a couple I look for.

Comment

Fedor would demolish Brock

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                    Nope. I don't post or pay for services. There are a couple I look for.
                    its somebody else-dudes an idiot-they will get posted and he keeps buying them-LOL !!

Comment

its somebody else-dudes an idiot-they will get posted and he keeps buying them-LOL !!
                      Some people are just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        KEN FLO WINNER MARK DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MAN YET?

AND MR PAIN TOO BROTHER DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

mark you are definiteley the man ! great work.

I would like to sincerely apologize to guys like mark30, chado1, and chunger, and all MMA fans.

I know i said i would start back posting my picks and i tried, i really did guys, i had a problem with the old cpu and i couldn't login, i had to clean up the cpu before BC would let me login. like chado says above i did send him an e-mail with my picks which were about the same as mark's, and i know people follow mark30 anyway, so i sent chado an e-mail and said he could post for me, but I don't blame him, my write ups are ridiculously long, i even admit. the only thing i had different than mark is i went florian straight and parlayed gonzaga and maia. only pick different was jeremy stephens

chado did you take jeremy stephens with me. that's probably the best uppercut i've seen in the UFC and we needed it because dos anjos was clearly winning.

anyway i'm just glad we all had a great night with the picks, and MARK THESE WORDS I WILL POST NEXT EVENT I PROMISE GUYS. sorry again, no excuses next time, my picks will be posted.

seriously how can you guys be on the cpu while they are fighting, i'm glued to the screen, if i blink i always miss something.......ohhhhhh some guys are watching on the cpu, i get it now. anyone want to come over and watch live, i get reimbursed at the end of the year for PPV's ( i know when i found out i was like i'm getting every single 1)

chado i think i'm only like a 6 or 7 hour flight away, you come down here and we will go front row to a UFC at seminole, or hard rock in orlando, then i'll come up north for maybe a habs/leafs game or something. just joking but it could happen. great night everyone

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                          mark you are definiteley the man ! great work.

I would like to sincerely apologize to guys like mark30, chado1, and chunger, and all MMA fans.

I know i said i would start back posting my picks and i tried, i really did guys, i had a problem with the old cpu and i couldn't login, i had to clean up the cpu before BC would let me login. like chado says above i did send him an e-mail with my picks which were about the same as mark's, and i know people follow mark30 anyway, so i sent chado an e-mail and said he could post for me, but I don't blame him, my write ups are ridiculously long, i even admit. the only thing i had different than mark is i went florian straight and parlayed gonzaga and maia. only pick different was jeremy stephens

chado did you take jeremy stephens with me. that's probably the best uppercut i've seen in the UFC and we needed it because dos anjos was clearly winning.

anyway i'm just glad we all had a great night with the picks, and MARK THESE WORDS I WILL POST NEXT EVENT I PROMISE GUYS. sorry again, no excuses next time, my picks will be posted.

seriously how can you guys be on the cpu while they are fighting, i'm glued to the screen, if i blink i always miss something.......ohhhhhh some guys are watching on the cpu, i get it now. anyone want to come over and watch live, i get reimbursed at the end of the year for PPV's ( i know when i found out i was like i'm getting every single 1)

chado i think i'm only like a 6 or 7 hour flight away, you come down here and we will go front row to a UFC at seminole, or hard rock in orlando, then i'll come up north for maybe a habs/leafs game or something. just joking but it could happen. great night everyone
                          MRPAIN,deal me in with you and chado on the front row !!

Comment

MRPAIN,deal me in with you and chado on the front row !!
                            me and chado will be the bc tapout crew-LOL-we will get our boy laid after the fight if i have to pay for it !!

Comment

Hey guys, just got back from UFC 91...never been before, but I thought it was pretty cool...Lesner is a big motherfucker.

Comment

me and chado will be the bc tapout crew-LOL-we will get our boy laid after the fight if i have to pay for it !!
                                no problem chunger, your in. i am serious about that by the way if anyone is in south florida area and a true fan of MMA let me know, it has almost taken over my life in a good way with discipline, and respect.

i hear ya on the bc tapout crew, great idea and chunger don't worry you won't have to pay for it. LOL (seriously)

Comment

Working...
                                X