Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me Or did anyone else get killed today?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by live jive View Post
    a loss is a loss but i wouldnt say oakland was a bad wager yea if they got beat 31-6 u could say that, but they lost by 11 and were plus 10.....oak fumbled openin kickoff and carolina went up 7-0 in first min of game...then carolina went up 14-0 on a 70 yd td run....oak cuts lead to 14-6 after couple chances to get more than that and w. 4 min to go and carolina gettin ball back u hope they run clock punt and cover should be lookin very good for oak but carolina runs punt 55 yards to oak 30 and ends up kickin FG.....oak was right there entire game far as coverin or in reach and gave carolina all 3 scores on big plays so it was a loss not really "bad bet"
    The end of that game was hilarious

They were trying so hard to have Oak cover the #

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      buff ( college )

ball st

akron

bama

no

jets were split i think
      Yea Rams only held I slight public backed edge nothing significant...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Kapt seems to bet alot of favs/overs but he does well and is def a handicapper cuz of it... i used to bet alot of favs but i would get killed cuz i was on the square/sucker bet tryin to find that "easy winner"....now i tend to bet dogs or games cuz of line movement and been doin good....i bet the games where the fav is takin most of the action but line goes down instead of up like it should cuz seems like vegas wants more action on that fav and they end up losin or not coverin over a period of time...i rarely try to compare teams or look at trends but bet line value....lot of bettors look at what happened last week and lose cuz lines are adjusted accordingly and every week teams play diff i try to be on opposite those that seem to good to be true cuz of what happened last couple games....sometimes it tough enough for a team just to win a game let alone beat a spread so i find bettin underdogs works better for me
        Please dont fucking remind me I should have had a winner there and got fucked....so fucking fucked....

Also you forgot to mention Delhommes 4 INT's and QB rating under 30 and still covered...

Comment

The end of that game was hilarious

They were trying so hard to have Oak cover the #
          who was tryin hard to have them cover?? oak players??
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

who was tryin hard to have them cover?? oak players??
            Officials , oakland players and coaching staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Please dont fucking remind me I should have had a winner there and got fucked....so fucking fucked....

Also you forgot to mention Delhommes 4 INT's and QB rating under 30 and still covered...

Carolina covered ??!!!

just a little humor buddy to cheer you up !!! Kick ass this week !!!
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                Carolina covered ??!!!

just a little humor buddy to cheer you up !!! Kick ass this week !!!

Comment

CHADO...

Also you forgot to mention Delhommes 4 INT's and QB rating under 30 and still covered....

my point exactly....Delhomme has probably the worst game in his life, throws 4 INT's, and still beats the 10 - 10 1/2 point spread.....

What would it have been if Delhomme was 1/2 ass bad and not all bad......10-14 pts more...above the spread...

Or wgat if he had one of the games he's been having.....17-21 above the spread.....

To me this shows you how bad Oakland really is.....IMO....OPPONENTS have terrible game, and still beat/cover the spread against em.....

Oakland/Detroit/Houston wagers can be good ones this year, but they'll have to be picked carefully....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Officials , oakland players and coaching staff
                    i dont know bout all that i dont look into much that, sure it happens...ex: donaghy in nba but cmon if officials were in on it they could thrown some phantom hold penalty on that last punt ret. by carolina and had them start drive inside their 10 w. 4 min to go almost guarantee the c0ver.....if oak players wanted to c0ver any spread on some illegal shit they were in on it should be money on the other team and could easily lose by lot more and won the bet cuz them losin big would be no surprise i dont think them tryin on last drive was really bout the spread IMO
                    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

• Just to give people a perspective about yesterday......friend of mine runs a pool in NYC and he called me this morning to inform this morning that I qualified for the booby prize of getting the least amount of points (5) for picking 4 correct along with my best bet. He also told me so many people got 10, 11 and even 12 pts which he has never seen before while running this pool. He also told me a friend of ours who rarely gets 6 pts also got 11 pts. From the Insights mailer previous to last week they said games catching 65% were a brutal 28-45 this season but yesterday they went 4-1......stuff like this happens but for the most part its rare.

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
                        Just to give people a perspective about yesterday......friend of mine runs a pool in NYC and he called me this morning to inform this morning that I qualified for the booby prize of getting the least amount of points (5) for picking 4 correct along with my best bet. He also told me so many people got 10, 11 and even 12 pts which he has never seen before while running this pool. He also told me a friend of ours who rarely gets 6 pts also got 11 pts. From the Insights mailer previous to last week they said games catching 65% were a brutal 28-45 this season but yesterday they went 4-1......stuff like this happens but for the most part its rare.

PEACE
                        Just to add another rinkle on what Ronnie said for this weekends NFL card...

We have a provincial lottery here in Ontario Canada where one can go to any local variety store and fill out who will win each game in the NFL and at the end of the week the person with the most correct wins the pool.....

well the results are posted this morning on the ontario lottery and gaming corp. website and 1,674 people got 13 of 13 correct and split the pot!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

We have a provincial lottery here in Ontario Canada where one can go to any local variety store and fill out who will win each game in the NFL and at the end of the week the person with the most correct wins the pool.....

well the results are posted this morning on the ontario lottery and gaming corp. website and 1,674 people got 13 of 13 correct and split the pot!!!
                          I can tell you I check these results every Tuesday morning (as I usually get one of these pools every week) and usually you have to be perfect to win and typically there will be a split of the pot. BUT its on avarage a split between about maybe 50-100 nowhere near have I ever seen 1,674 people all get 13 of 13....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Good to know there are at least 1,674 smarter Canadians than you Chado.In our defense, your all we have to go by

By the way,Mon-Fri might be getting cut off of BC.I tried to get in this morning and I'm on "astro block".Went thru Google search and got on in All Sports Discusions some how so maybe it's a loophole.If not,have fun stalking someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              Good to know there are at least 1,674 smarter Canadians than you Chado.In our defense, your all we have to go by

By the way,Mon-Fri might be getting cut off of BC.I tried to get in this morning and I'm on "astro block".Went thru Google search and got on in All Sports Discusions some how so maybe it's a loophole.If not,have fun stalking someone else

priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X