No announcement yet.

Poolhost NFL PkEm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im emailing you my picks too..there was no line earlier..what happend, the lines went up 2 hrs before the game?

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
      So wait for the game to start and then manually set the deadline for Sunday at 1?

Honestly I could care less because I got mine in but it isnt fair to everyone else.

PEACE

Cant have a few hour window to get your picks in..there was no line and im sure that led most to believe that tnghts game was not going to count..Half the pool missed the picks.. I agree with Mtrctypimp and im not just saying this bc I missed the deadline..I was on the site and there was no line..Just seems fair to extend it..Lines need to be out earlier if picks have such an early deadline

Comment

I forgot there was a Thursday game and didn't get the lines up early enough.

Comment

Guys, We might as well get used to picking our games
          on Thursdays. FYI Weeks 10-16 all have Thursday
          night games.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I forgot there was a Thursday game and didn't get the lines up early enough.

Its all good. Im sure you have plenty of other things to deal with... But in the future, if the picks deadline is thursday lines need to be up by wednesday...

Comment

Working...
            X