Poolhost NFL PkEm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poolhost NFL PkEm

There is a deadline for tonight and there are no lines yet......either we scratch the Cleveland game and move the deadline to the normal Sunday or something.....lots of people might not get their picks in if they get locked out.

PEACE

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
    There is a deadline for tonight and there are no lines yet......either we scratch the Cleveland game and move the deadline to the normal Sunday or something.....lots of people might not get their picks in if they get locked out.

PEACE
    Thanks for reminding me.

I think Wayne is up to his head with all these contest. Maybe just do 1 or 2 next year man.

I feel for Wayne! You know, if I can get back to the top you will get some of that winning.

Comment

Lines are up guys!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Lines are up guys!
        Is the deadline still today? My dad waited til 4 and had to leave.

Comment

Can someone please tell me the deadline for both?? I am at work and wont be hom until about 7:15 eastern time??

I am assuming the capping contest can be made prior to 8:15 EST when DEN/CLE starts like usual but when is the deadline for the pick em pool??
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Got mine in no prob!
            WHAAA!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

do we have to pick all our games today?or just if we play this certain game
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I'm pretty sure all sea. It should be in the rules there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  Can someone please tell me the deadline for both?? I am at work and wont be hom until about 7:15 eastern time??

I am assuming the capping contest can be made prior to 8:15 EST when DEN/CLE starts like usual but when is the deadline for the pick em pool??

Read the rules at each site. That is what they are there for.

Comment

Extend the deadline this week to Sunday and next week we need the lines out sooner.......half the pool hasnt turned in their picks.

Unless Wayne is willing to take emails this week only ?

PEACE

Comment

I can't change it Ronny. If i do, it resets everything and we don't want that.

Comment

Maybe you can change it.

10/28/2009
                        ATTENTION: Week 10 has a THURSDAY Game!
                        If your pool includes Thursday games, then your pool deadline will be THURSDAY'S KICKOFF and ALL PICKS MUST BE IN BEFORE THAT DEADLINE!

ADMINS: If you want to avoid having an early deadline, you can go to Pool Settings in the Pool Admin menu and check the box for item #11 to skip early weekday games! This removes the Thursday games from your pick sheet and makes your pool deadline to be the kickoff of the next included game in your pool. USING A CUSTOM DEADLINE WILL NOT OVERRIDE THE DEADLINE IF YOU INCLUDE THE THURSDAY GAME. Setting a custom deadline that is AFTER the kickoff of the first included game in your pool causes your custom deadline to be overridden and your deadline will default back to the first included games kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
                          Maybe you can change it.

10/28/2009
                          ATTENTION: Week 10 has a THURSDAY Game!
                          If your pool includes Thursday games, then your pool deadline will be THURSDAY'S KICKOFF and ALL PICKS MUST BE IN BEFORE THAT DEADLINE!

ADMINS: If you want to avoid having an early deadline, you can go to Pool Settings in the Pool Admin menu and check the box for item #11 to skip early weekday games! This removes the Thursday games from your pick sheet and makes your pool deadline to be the kickoff of the next included game in your pool. USING A CUSTOM DEADLINE WILL NOT OVERRIDE THE DEADLINE IF YOU INCLUDE THE THURSDAY GAME. Setting a custom deadline that is AFTER the kickoff of the first included game in your pool causes your custom deadline to be overridden and your deadline will default back to the first included games kickoff.
                          So wait for the game to start and then manually set the deadline for Sunday at 1?

Honestly I could care less because I got mine in but it isnt fair to everyone else.

PEACE

Comment

Lines are up but if you couldn't get them in, just email them to me.

Comment

im emailing u my picks
                              2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                              2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                              2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X