Picks For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Hey, You are allowed your opinion Ronny. It was also the 2nd time and thread he posted the play in. If you don't like, follow or agree with the madness, i guess it is easier not to follow.
    I dont know the history between you and him which is why Im not saying anything about that and this to you mightve been the straw that broke the camel's back who knows.....As far as Im concerned though I dont think stealing that sentence is a big deal but thats just me.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp View Post
      I dont know the history between you and him which is why Im not saying anything about that and this to you mightve been the straw that broke the camel's back who knows.....

PEACE

Stop right there Ronny. Bingo!

Comment

Hit it tonight Wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          NFL
          ----------

Screw It, i'm playing it now while it is at 36.5 at Wagerstreet. I'm afraid it will jump to 37 like at some other books. A 20-17 game makes it a Winner and if the game is ever tied at 17, you can't lose. Now i need to look at Hoops and Pucks and be done with Football for today!

"Field Goal" ( Units)

"OVER" (36.5) Pittsburgh/Washington

GOOD LUCK
          I bet the under but when I bet basketball I noticed I hit the Over by mistake,so I with you now Wayne

Comment

GL on the plays tonight wayne
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
            X