X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday

NFL
    -------

I think this game ends something like 23-20, 20-16, 24-20, 21-20 or 17-16.

"Touchdown" ( Units)

"7 PT." Teaser = Pittsburgh (+9.5) - "OVER" (29.5) ---> -130

GOOD LUCK

Good luck Wayne - like the teaser here.

Comment

Good luck wayne, look like aggod chance that a teaser will hit either way -
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

GL Wayne. I think you are spot on. Most Skins games are around the same score. Should be very competitive and hard hitting tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
          Good luck wayne, look like aggod chance that a teaser will hit either way -

I agree. The 1 thing that would scare me a little is teasing the game under and having it finish 24-21 (Which i think is very possible).

Comment

BOL with the Steelers and over tonight!!!

PS - I will be schocked if there is more than 30 points scored tonight as I am on the under big...I expect this to be just like when the Steelers and Skins both played the Browns...hopefully it lands between 30-36 so we both hit...every MNF this game has went over and I have been on a few unders with powerhouse offenses but really think this will finally be the one that goes under with two mediorce offense and two great defenses...GL!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Washington has scored 23 or more points in 5 of their last 7 games and Pittsburgh has scored 23 or more in 3 of their last 4 games. These teams put points up on the board.

Campbell has been thriving under the new Jim Zorn led offense and it seems to fit him very well. Zorn has also seen the Pittsburgh defensive scheme up close in the SB a few years ago and they moved the ball on them pretty well. I think the Redskins offense will have a good game plan.

On the other side, Big Ben will have a lot more time to breathe than he did last week vs a rugged Giants pass rush. Taylor being out for the 'Skins won't help any and i think Big Ben will have a little more time in the pocket. This is also a very different and much more dangerous offense with a healthy Willie Parker in the lineup. Everything says he is at 100% and he will play for the 1st time since week 3. Santonio Holmes missed last weeks game and he will play tonight too. Big Ben will have all his weapons back tonight and with Shawn Springs also out for the 'Skins, i think the Steelers will also put points on the board.

I may add a play on the Over later and as far as the winner of the game goes, i have to lean slightly to Pittsburgh. Mainly because of the return of Parker and Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

PS - I will be schocked if there is more than 30 points scored tonight as I am on the under big...I expect this to be just like when the Steelers and Skins both played the Browns...hopefully it lands between 30-36 so we both hit...every MNF this game has went over and I have been on a few unders with powerhouse offenses but really think this will finally be the one that goes under with two mediorce offense and two great defenses...GL!!!

How many times on a MNF game are you going to call your shot in my thread? lol

You are now (0-3) doing it and tonight ... ?

Comment

Like the call Wayne! GL!

Comment

NFL
                      ----------

Screw It, i'm playing it now while it is at 36.5 at Wagerstreet. I'm afraid it will jump to 37 like at some other books. A 20-17 game makes it a Winner and if the game is ever tied at 17, you can't lose. Now i need to look at Hoops and Pucks and be done with Football for today!

"Field Goal" ( Units)

"OVER" (36.5) Pittsburgh/Washington

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Best of luck on MNF!
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck on tha playz today, Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            Washington has scored 23 or more points in 5 of their last 7 games and Pittsburgh has scored 23 or more in 3 of their last 4 games. These teams put points up on the board.

Campbell has been thriving under the new Jim Zorn led offense and it seems to fit him very well. Zorn has also seen the Pittsburgh defensive scheme up close in the SB a few years ago and they moved the ball on them pretty well. I think the Redskins offense will have a good game plan.

On the other side, Big Ben will have a lot more time to breathe than he did last week vs a rugged Giants pass rush. Taylor being out for the 'Skins won't help any and i think Big Ben will have a little more time in the pocket. This is also a very different and much more dangerous offense with a healthy Willie Parker in the lineup. Everything says he is at 100% and he will play for the 1st time since week 3. Santonio Holmes missed last weeks game and he will play tonight too. Big Ben will have all his weapons back tonight and with Shawn Springs also out for the 'Skins, i think the Steelers will also put points on the board.

I may add a play on the Over later and as far as the winner of the game goes, i have to lean slightly to Pittsburgh. Mainly because of the return of Parker and Holmes.
                            good luck but i already seen this somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Mediocre offenses? Redskins are #7 in the league in total offense and #3 rush offense. Pretty mediocre I guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X