Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge 2nd half play IN THE COLTS GAME

Colts under 19- for 6 units !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

GL Chung, I like it, but I think it goes up.

GL to us, I am jumping on

Comment

I dont understand the logic of doubling up when your original under wager should already be a winner...why not just take the winner and be done with it....why risk more to screw yourself twice...is this something you would suggest regularly Chunger

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        I dont understand the logic of doubling up when your original under wager should already be a winner...why not just take the winner and be done with it....why risk more to screw yourself twice...is this something you would suggest regularly Chunger

For example lets say the 2nd half goes over but you win your original under for the game wager you end up losing money because you put MORE on the 2nd half over when you could have just took you original under winner considering you like the 2nd half under so much...I dont get it....

Comment

this bet sucked

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
            this bet sucked
            GUYS,I HAD THE OVER LAST NIGHT FOR A BIG PLAY,it was a good play,i got nervous watching the first half and shit myself,i have told ldawg this many a time,"scared money ain't got no home gambling",never let fear enter the equation when gambling,it cost me last night-IT WANT HAPPEN AGAIN !!

Comment

ALSO,MY HALFTIME BETS ARE ALWAYS BETTER IF I DO NOT WATCH THE FIRST HALF-they always pull a double reverse uniform swap on me,bet its rough wearing another guy's smelly jock strap !!

Comment

Get em back chunger
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I got suckered in also on playing the 2nd half under when I already a wager on the game over. Get em back next time Chung.
                  MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

im in the same boat guys was big on the over got scared and went just as big on second half under...o well at least i only lost some juice
                    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3 View Post
                      im in the same boat guys was big on the over got scared and went just as big on second half under...o well at least i only lost some juice
                      See now that I can understand...but what I dont get is tripling your original under for the game wager for the 2nd half under ALSO....when it is already on pace to give you an initial under winner...putting yourself in a double loss situation is something I would have no clue as to why...

Comment

See now that I can understand...but what I dont get is tripling your original under for the game wager for the 2nd half under ALSO....when it is already on pace to give you an initial under winner...putting yourself in a double loss situation is something I would have no clue as to why...
                        yeah i agree with you 100 % i think chunger said he had the over though?
                        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3 View Post
                          yeah i agree with you 100 % i think chunger said he had the over though?
                          No he had the under and tripled up on 2nd half under...if he had the over for the game I wouldnt have even questioned it...I am assuming he felt even better about the under at HT and wanted to win even more off it...but makes no sense to not just leave your initial wager that is looking good at HT and throw even more on it at a lesser total (converted to 32.5) when you already have 40.5 for the game...

Comment

No he had the under and tripled up on 2nd half under...if he had the over for the game I wouldnt have even questioned it...I am assuming he felt even better about the under at HT and wanted to win even more off it...but makes no sense to not just leave your initial wager that is looking good at HT and throw even more on it at a lesser total (converted to 32.5) when you already have 40.5 for the game...
                            my son,you don't go back and read your threads,in my thread and in your thread,i told you i came back on the over large !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                              my son,you don't go back and read your threads,in my thread and in your thread,i told you i came back on the over large !!
                              Yea my bad I did not know you changed you under wager so now I totally understand what you were trying to do at HT as the over looked brutal...and sometimes cant understand Chunganese..

Comment

Working...
                              X