No announcement yet.

NFL officiating Another fucking disgraceful game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and would love to know where that illegal contact was that kept this drive alive, thrown about 10 secs after the incomplete pass

Comment

Originally posted by casheasy View Post
      I watch that segment every week, Frank. I just have to laugh at how Perreira has an excuse for every horrbile call. SOmetimes he says it's the rule that made us call it that way. Sometimes he says the ref actually got it right. BULLSHIT! And then every once in a while, it's so obvious even HE can't lie, so he goes to that 99% bullshit. Fucking hate these rules we play with. Why can't we use replay on penalties? Give me one fucking good reason. You can't. Coaches should get 3 challenges a game and be able to use them on penalties, so refs can get a better view and correct their mistake. Some of these Pass Interference calls are so easy to correct when you see them on replay. Holding also.
      I watched Official Review last night. Pereira said he wants the NYG Kenny Phillips hit called 10 out of 10 times. Phillips is running full speed. How can anyone expect someone to stop on the dime? Eisen asked Pereira if he felt the NFL was legislating legal hits out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
        I watched Official Review last night. Pereira said he wants the NYG Kenny Phillips hit called 10 out of 10 times. Phillips is running full speed. How can anyone expect someone to stop on the dime? Eisen asked Pereira if he felt the NFL was legislating legal hits out of the game.
        Did he said anything about the passing interference called in the Chargers/Saints game?

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1 View Post
          Did he said anything about the passing interference called in the Chargers/Saints game?
          No they discussed the meaningless BS about the Rams sending tapes to the league about the non-calls. The other topic was the 'muffed' punt and potential rule change for next season.

Comment

No pass interference called on one of the most blatent fouls I have ever seen. No holding called in the endzone which was also one of the most obvious calls I have seen!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

love to see perreira explain how you dont call a delay of game in the balt/tenn game

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                love to see perreira explain how you dont call a delay of game in the balt/tenn game

if you saw the replay, the play clock hit zero and 1 second ticked off the game clock when the ball was snapped. by the time the official looked at his watched the ball was snapped. happens all the time.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                  if you saw the replay, the play clock hit zero and 1 second ticked off the game clock when the ball was snapped. by the time the official looked at his watched the ball was snapped. happens all the time.
                  then why have a playclock?

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    shouldnt matter ZERO is Zero. That play never should have happend. Ref had time to look up, look down, phone a friend, watch Lord of the rings, take a nap, take a shower, mow the lawn, walk a dog, bitch slap KAZ, drink a beer, smoke some weed with wayne, hit golden corral with me, babysit Jmarty's 52 kids, play bingo with spark, take a cruise with Kaptain and install Vols van's internet all before the Flacco got the ball.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                      shouldnt matter ZERO is Zero. That play never should have happend. Ref had time to look up, look down, phone a friend, watch Lord of the rings, take a nap, take a shower, mow the lawn, walk a dog, bitch slap KAZ, drink a beer, smoke some weed with wayne, hit golden corral with me, babysit Jmarty's 52 kids, play bingo with spark, take a cruise with Kaptain and install Vols van's internet all before the Flacco got the ball.
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

i'm not disagreeing. but when the official clock is kept on the field, which it is, there is going to be some discrepency. the game and play clock that is official is the one that the official keeps, not the one the viewers or fans see.

that is some funny shit though bryan !!!
                        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                        X