Detroit Lions (0-16) ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions (0-16) ???

Normally, i would say NO WAY ... But looking at their schedule, who the hell are they going to beat?

8 Sun, Oct 26 Washington 1:00 PM
    9 Sun, Nov 2 at Chicago 1:00 PM
    10 Sun, Nov 9 Jacksonville 1:00 PM
    11 Sun, Nov 16 at Carolina 1:00 PM
    12 Sun, Nov 23 Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
    13 Thu, Nov 27 Tennessee 12:30 PM
    14 Sun, Dec 7 Minnesota 1:00 PM
    15 Sun, Dec 14 at Indianapolis 1:00 PM
    16 Sun, Dec 21 New Orleans 1:00 PM
    17 Sun, Dec 28 at Green Bay 1:00 PM

Minnesota ... maybe? They played them close once??

Only chance is home to Minny IMO....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I'm gonna guess TB at home

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        I'm gonna guess TB at home
        That was my 2nd guess...or NO at home in the second last week...other than that cant see it happening or it would be a HUGE upset....maybe last game of the year against GB ONLY IF THE GAME IS MEANINGLESS FOR THE PACK..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Minny and an outside chance of Tennessee.Something about that Thanksgiving game that brings out the best in teams that are playing bad.I do agree with you that this could be the year.Those 2 I listed might be there only chances and those are longshots.

Comment

I agree with all of you BUT there is a very good chance that they lose those 2 games!

Comment

I think they beat Minnesota if anyone. After looking at what a mess the Vikings were on special teams and D, anyone is capable of beating them.

Comment

I think the only way they beat Minnesota is if Peterson gets injured in a previous game and doesn't play.

Comment

NO ONE. IF Millen was still GM he'd make sure they won enough to screw up the #1 pick so someone else could get it & then they'd draft another WR.

This GM has marching orders...LOSE & get the #1. Packaged w/ the Dallas picks from trade, Lions fans have something to look forward too. Football in the Detroit area is SICK...Lions, Wolverines...LMAO. I bet the high school teams are better.

Detroit in Super Bowl 2010 TX or sooner...WORSE TO FIRST w/ a year in between!!!
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Millen was a problem but IMO, he wasn't "The" problem. As long as a guy named Ford owns the team, they are FUCKED!

Sorta like Sterling with the Clippers and now Davis with the Raiders!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Millen was a problem but IMO, he wasn't "The" problem. As long as a guy named Ford owns the team, they are FUCKED!

Sorta like Sterling with the Clippers and now Davis with the Raiders!
                      TRUE...but I'd hope they aren't that bad but then again, WTF was Millen given so much rope to hang that team? Who's *ICK was he sucking to last that long? Something stunk there & maybe we never find out but he sucked.

I want to say Barry Sanders was the only good thing they did right? And still, Barry left very early & I'm guessing it was MGT more than the 'game'??

The answer Wayne will come draft day...LOL...another WR or some other spare will cement them as one of worst franchises in sports IMHO.
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

It doesn't matter who they draft vinny. Even if he is a star, someone else on the team will fuck things up so that they lose. They are the Lions! lmao

Comment

nobody in detroit cares about them bums its hockey season and about to be basketball season. the lions are a joke and always will be as long as the ford family owns them . nodody here in the D even expects anything out of the lions and the tigers arent far behind but atrleast they have one it before. but this is a hockey and basketball town.and theres only one hockey franchise that is greater then us and thats montreal. and in basketball we are one of the top franchises . but i agree the lions can go 0-16 and no matter who they draft they will screw up that players career especially if its a QB.
                          SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Normally, i would say NO WAY ... But looking at their schedule, who the hell are they going to beat?

they better win at least 2 games,my chiefs need the number 1 pick in the draft to get a QB
                            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Before i scrolled to see your opinion, my first thought was Minn.

Comment

Working...
                              X