How Far the Patriots Have Fallen From Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Far the Patriots Have Fallen From Grace

Pats are favored by 3 at San Francisco this Sunday. I wonder what the line on this game would have been in middle of season last year-maybe just a "wee bit" higher perhaps?

Seriously, who cares? Did your wife go on vacation without you or something? lol

If the Queen had balls, she would be King!

What would the line be if this was vs Joe Montana in the 80's?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      Pats are favored by 3 at San Francisco this Sunday. I wonder what the line on this game would have been in middle of season last year-maybe just a "wee bit" higher perhaps?
      I don't think they have fallen that much.

Look at the Raiders. I mean that was a great franchise!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Seriously, who cares? Did your wife go on vacation without you or something? lol

If the Queen had balls, she would be King!

What would the line be if this was vs Joe Montana in the 80's?
        You go Wayne
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Big mistake by the team baking up Brady with that donkey Cassell though.........championship teams should have a competent backup especially since they are a pass happy team.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            Big mistake by the team baking up Brady with that donkey Cassell though.........championship teams should have a competent backup especially since they are a pass happy team.

PEACE

How many teams in this league have a backup that could lead them to the SB if the starter went down? Maybe none ....... ?

Comment

Rosenfels!

Comment

kerry collins?
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

How many teams in this league have a backup that could lead them to the SB if the starter went down? Maybe none ....... ?
                  I said competent....I didnt say back him up with Peyton Manning. Matt Cassell is a donk who hasnt started a game since high school before the Jets game for a reason and you want him starting for your team? In all honesty they would be much better off with Harrington that Cassell and thats saying lots.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
                    kerry collins?
                    Plenty of decent backups who can throw a ball 20 yards down the field.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                      I said competent....I didnt say back him up with Peyton Manning. Matt Cassell is a donk who hasnt started a game since high school before the Jets game for a reason and you want him starting for your team? In all honesty they would be much better off with Harrington that Cassell and thats saying lots.

PEACE
                      Brad Johnson backed up Charley Ward at FSU. I don't believe he ever started a college game. Although not a great quarterback, he led Tampa Bay to a Super Bowl.

Comment

Great, a guy can throw a ball 20 yards down field?

It didn't matter once Brady went down who was there. Just like if Manning, Brees, E Manning, Big Ben, Delhomme, McNabb or any other top QB gets hurt.

Comment

They should try and negotiate for Garcia, the guy's a gamer.
                          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Guns
                            Brad Johnson backed up Charley Ward at FSU. I don't believe he ever started a college game. Although not a great quarterback, he led Tampa Bay to a Super Bowl.
                            I would be pissed if Cassell was starting for the Lions and they suck let alone starting for the AFC champions. They might win a few games and possibly sneak into the playoffs but in terms of expectations its a lost season.

PEACE

Comment

Great, a guy can throw a ball 20 yards down field?

It didn't matter once Brady went down who was there. Just like if Manning, Brees, E Manning, Big Ben, Delhomme, McNabb or any other top QB gets hurt.
                              Very true, when you lose your franchise QB, you take a step back...no matter who comes in off the bench.
                              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X