Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes there is a GOD and he dont wear RED AND BLACK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have started asking every person i see with a GEORGIA SHIRT ON a football question.Half of the people cant even name 1 player on the team. JUST WEARING THE RED GEORGIA SHIRT IS A POPULAR THING SO EVERYONE DOES IT.WAIT TILL TECH BEATS THEM THIS YEAR
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
      CHADO the yanks/sox talk has nothing on the SHIT me and tech fan and vols fan have to hear every year. The ATL market is so PRO UGA it will make you

VOLS FAN IS A CLOSET GEORGIA FAN
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        VOLS FAN IS A CLOSET GEORGIA FAN
        I'm not a closet fan.I pull for Georgia when there not playing UT BUT I do agree with fix about the fans.It takes me a week or 2 after the UT/GA game if we loose before I can start pulling for them again.Most Ga fans don't know shit like you guys said.Last week in Wal-Mart when we were playing Fla some guy(GA FAN) was like BOO BOO when I walked by with my Tennessee shirt on.I stoped and was like if your a real GA fan and know what your talking about you would be pulling for UT today cause your rival Fla needs a loss.And he's like we are going undefeated so we don't care.I was thinking what a dumbass.Any real fan would know that GA wasn't going to go undefeated.

Comment

Working...
        X