Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes there is a GOD and he dont wear RED AND BLACK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes there is a GOD and he dont wear RED AND BLACK...

My day has been made. UGA got that ASS kicked!!! I hate em' dont give a FUCK what anyone says....ROLL TIDE!!!
    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 09-27-2008, 11:24 PM.

A Auburn fan cheering for Alabama and screaming Roll Tide????

What's going on in this world???????

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

I HATE UGA more than anything in this world...Wayne you think sox/yanks talk is bad try living in ATL and UGA coming out preseason #1...IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

IF YOU LIVED IN ATLANTA YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.IF GEORGIA WAS PLAYING IRAQ I WOULD PULL FOR IRAQ. WHEN UGA IS DOWN YOU HEAR OR SEE NOTHING THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEY START GETTING GOOD AGAIN AND THATS ALL YOU SEE EVERY WHERE.IF YOU THINK BRAVES FANS ARE FICKLE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GEORGIA FAN
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
          I HATE UGA more than anything in this world...Wayne you think sox/yanks talk is bad try living in ATL and UGA coming out preseason #1...IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, i'm still trying to let a Auburn fan screaming Roll Tide sink in ..........

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
            IF YOU LIVED IN ATLANTA YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND.IF GEORGIA WAS PLAYING IRAQ I WOULD PULL FOR IRAQ. WHEN UGA IS DOWN YOU HEAR OR SEE NOTHING THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THEY START GETTING GOOD AGAIN AND THATS ALL YOU SEE EVERY WHERE.IF YOU THINK BRAVES FANS ARE FICKLE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A GEORGIA FAN

I don't know tech. I don't think i'll ever hear a UNC fan cheering for Duke or a Ucla fan cheering for USC ... or a Yankees fan cheering for Boston this postseason. They always say how the Iron bowl is such a heated rivalry ... I never thought i would see one "Cheering" for the other ... against ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WAR IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Fickle?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

CHADO the yanks/sox talk has nothing on the SHIT me and tech fan and vols fan have to hear every year. The ATL market is so PRO UGA it will make you

Comment

Understand that college football lives here in the south. And the braves, hawks, and the hockey team takes a back seat to college boys!!!

Comment

when you beat us then you can talk. otherwise sit back and take it.

Comment

Originally posted by wsdawg
                        when you beat us then you can talk. otherwise sit back and take it.

Is that toward me or chado?

Comment

do you think a canadian would reguire a reply in a sec football thread

Comment

no but he is learning

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX***
                              no but he is learning

This is the thread of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X