**Its Never Too Early**NHL Version**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19 more days.

I agree. Since we have a nascar forum we sure as hell should be able to talk about hockey without a who gives a fuck.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
      19 more days.

I agree. Since we have a nascar forum we sure as hell should be able to talk about hockey without a who gives a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
        19 more days.

Less than 3 weeks...I can hear those bone crunching hits and sniper goals already!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

And on a side note:

On Friday my Habs signed Robert Lang from the Blackhawks and also resigned Patrice Brisebois!!!

Comment

Does Patrice wear a skirt when she plays?

Comment

18 days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                18 days!!!

Thanks alot Meg

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                  Thanks alot Meg

I apologize but I must say you will have to increase your hockey fan count to 3

Comment

MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Meg27
                      I apologize but I must say you will have to increase your hockey fan count to 3
                      So that makes 2 girls and Weazle.Anybody else?

Comment

I must say as a sports fan that I WILL go to a Thrashers game this year just to see what it's like.Most people don't become Nascar fans by watching it on TV but by seeing it in person.So I will give it a shot.

Comment

I must say as a sports fan that I WILL go to a Thrashers game this year just to see what it's like.Most people don't become Nascar fans by watching it on TV but by seeing it in person.So I will give it a shot.

Comment

Dude its the shitty Thrashers so dont base your live opinion watching them. Thats like a guy who doesnt like football going to a Colgate vs Coppin St game and trying to see what is so good about the game of football...

No seriously though if you could actually go to a Montreal vs Toronto game live on Saturday night in Montreal you would be able to see the true atmosphere of an intense hockey rivalry at its finest. Its like watching the Yankees vs Red Sox, or the Lakers and Spurs, or the Giants and Cowboys...as good as it gets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              The have beer so I will have something there I'm familiar with As a sports fan I want to see as many sports live as I can.You go to a NBA game in OK City and I will go to a hockey game and see who has the better time.Cant believe I'm saying this but probably me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                                Dude its the shitty Thrashers so dont base your live opinion watching them. Thats like a guy who doesnt like football going to a Colgate vs Coppin St game and trying to see what is so good about the game of football...

No seriously though if you could actually go to a Montreal vs Toronto game live on Saturday night in Montreal you would be able to see the true atmosphere of an intense hockey rivalry at its finest. Its like watching the Yankees vs Red Sox, or the Lakers and Spurs, or the Giants and Cowboys...as good as it gets!!!

Are you asking me on a date?

Comment

Working...
                                X