**Its Never Too Early**NHL Version**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan
    Not everybody Chado.Your sister likes Hockey and she's not gay.Whoa maybe she is. Off to the bathroom,be back in a minute
    Believe me Chado's sister isnt gay. again.

Comment

I go to a few Ducks games every year and sit right behind the net. Pretty exciting. My favorite Ducks player is George Parros...

He would take care of Chado in the sack
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
        I go to a few Ducks games every year and sit right behind the net. Pretty exciting. My favorite Ducks player is George Parros...

He would take care of Chado in the sack
        He's not gay

Comment

Most true post I have ever read from another individual than myself regarding the sport of hockey...this is from a member named DBURGH from earlier this year:

Originally posted by DBURGH
          Don't get me wrong, my favorite sport is football, but how can anyone call themselves a serious sports fan and not love Hockey? Get behind one team for a playoff run and you will be hard pressed to find a sport more exciting and end to end with action. Every rush up the ice raises the blood pressure as you know that it could be a goal that makes the difference in the game. Add to that, incredible skill( eye hand coordination and skating) combined with amazing hits and fights, not to mention the toughest athletes on Earth. I have seen players take multiple stiches or even broken jaws and then come back to play the next shift or period. Maybe I am biased because i live in the North, but Hockey does deserve some Love.
          Watch a team win 4 straight best of 7 playoff series in the sport of hockey. They dont say its one of the hardest sports championships to win for no reason. Pure battle war!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

23 DAYS TILL PUCK DROP!!!

Comment

MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                OMG thats up there with one of the gayest smilies on the site..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  NHL SEASON STARTS IN 23 DAYS!!!

Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins will face Daniel Alfredsson and the Ottawa Senators for a pair of games in Stockholm, Sweden on October 4th and 5th, while Vincent Lecavalier and the new-look Tampa Bay Lightning face the New York Rangers in Prague, Czech Republic on the same dates.

Comment

The Leafs first game is against the Wings..

Comment

I researched and got the date right this year unlike last year when I forgot about the Kings and Ducks playing in England..

Comment

The Leafs first game is against the Wings..
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Let's Go Pens...!!!! Detroit looks strong again this year...

To the Who Gives a Fuck People,,, Why don't you give hockey a try it is an awesome spectator sport... Also, I don't know if any hockey fans here go into the NUMEROUS NASCAR forums and say that shit.... And believe me, I have felt like it,,,But is stepping on a gas peddle a sport?
                          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

To the Who Gives a Fuck People,,, Why don't you give hockey a try it is an awesome spectator sport... Also, I don't know if any hockey fans here go into the NUMEROUS NASCAR forums and say that shit.... And believe me, I have felt like it,,,But is stepping on a gas peddle a sport?
                            OMFG..

Comment

Keep NASCAR out of it !!!

Comment

NHL kills that garbage NBA shit anyday.
                                No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Working...
                                X