No announcement yet.

Brady expected to miss season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a shame. He's one of the good guys and you hate to see that happen to anyone and especially someone like him.

Pats Nation will be in mourning.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Jets @ Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship.

Comment

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE tom Brady fan and this really just ruined my weekend and nfl season...

What I really want to know is this, how do people come back from these injurieS? Will he be 100% next year or what is the story?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
          I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE tom Brady fan and this really just ruined my weekend and nfl season...

What I really want to know is this, how do people come back from these injurieS? Will he be 100% next year or what is the story?

Thanks
          Dude, you are the Doctor...you should be telling us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack

It really depends on the severity of the tear. Some torn ACL's aren't has bad as others and some are very bad. You can bet that the Pats will have the VERY best doctors around work on Brady.
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

LMFAO....I am a gambling doctor, my degree is easier to get.

I know it depends on the tear, I remember Carson Palmer had his knee destroyed but he is back. Brady's didn't look nearly that bad so I am hoping when he does come back he will be at 100%....

Comment

Chris Simms =

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Chris Simms =
                  I agree...play Scott Pioli for a minute...what would you do? Culpepper? I think that makes the most sense. I will piss in my pants in laughter if Vinny's phone even rings!

Comment

I agree...play Scott Pioli for a minute...what would you do? Culpepper? I think that makes the most sense. I will piss in my pants in laughter if Vinny's phone even rings!

Why not? Culpepper said he was healthy and he was being black balled. Call him up and talk to him. Give him a physical and see what you got.

Comment

Why not? Culpepper said he was healthy and he was being black balled. Call him up and talk to him. Give him a physical and see what you got.
                      I think they have to give Culpepper a call.....HAVE TO!

And if he and Moss were as close as he said they were and supposedly considered signing with one team this off season, I woul dexpect Moss to be calling Bill B and Pioli tonight telling them to get Daunte in, ESPECIALLY if he hears Chrissy Simms is on his way in.

Comment

People with Brady are really crying in fantasy now!
                        Yes as a Pats fan I'm totally bummed and fucked in my fantasy league....my starter will be Matt Schaub now, looks like I'll be searching the waiver wire for another QB!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I would take a flyer on Cassel...BB won't do anything exotic with the game plan and will do everythig in his power not to have Cassell go out and lose a game. In his favor is he has playmakers in Welker and Moss, guys who will get a lot of YAC, and a good running game.... He was atroicious in the pre-season, but now it counts and he is with the 1st team. I think Cassel will do well....

Comment

I think they have to give Culpepper a call.....HAVE TO!

And if he and Moss were as close as he said they were and supposedly considered signing with one team this off season, I woul dexpect Moss to be calling Bill B and Pioli tonight telling them to get Daunte in, ESPECIALLY if he hears Chrissy Simms is on his way in.
                            I agree. They HAVE to give Culpepper a call. If they don't, he is being blackballed. He is the best thats available right now.
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

i love the idea of duante!

i think..................

i think i'm gonna puke

Comment

Cassel didn't do a bad job.

13/18 for 152 yards and 1 td.

I think they will still be fine. Maybe, not superbowl type team, but playoff. very possible in that division.

Comment

Working...
                                X