HOSS CARTWRIGHT FANCLUB-ROCKY TOP IN GAME CHEERING-dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    THEY HAD THE MORE TALENTED TEAM ON THE FIELD LAST NIGHT !!
    once again,this is not a one-game deal with me,i have felt this way a long time,anyway maybe we can regroup for the rest of the season,auburn, florida,georgia,south carolina,bama in the next two months,and the week after that a decent wyoming team-THATS TOUGH !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

once again,this is not a one-game deal with me,i have felt this way a long time,anyway maybe we can regroup for the rest of the season,auburn, florida,georgia,south carolina,bama in the next two months,and the week after that a decent wyoming team-THATS TOUGH !!
      OMG good luck with those "real" opponents...I will be fading the Vols in ALL those games..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

VOLSFAN,I KNOW IS VERY HARD FOR YOU TO KNOCK FULMER,AND YOU KNOW I AM JUST JOKING ON THE HOSS CARTWRIGHT THING,I AM NOT TOM CRUISE MYSELF,BUT I JUST THINK FOR THE MONEY PUT INTO TENNESSEE FOOTBALL,THEY CAN OBTAIN A BETTER COACH !!
        After last night I might be signing the fire fulmer petition Fulmer IMO has been good for the university BUT his end is coming and it might be sooner than he thinks.Last night was awful.

Comment

I know you dislike him and alot of UT fans I know feel the same way you do.All in all he has been a success but if he don't make a bowl game this year he could be in deep shit.To much talent to look like that on national TV.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            I know you dislike him and alot of UT fans I know feel the same way you do.All in all he has been a success but if he don't make a bowl game this year he could be in deep shit.To much talent to look like that on national TV.
            he wins most of his "should win games" but when he squares off against a paterno, a spurrier,or one of the elite college coaches,seems like he draws back a knub most of the time.....ps-also his affinity for running conservative in the second half of games when he has like a 2 touchdown lead just kills me !!

Comment

he wins most of his "should win games" but when he squares off against a paterno, a spurrier,or one of the elite college coaches,seems like he draws back a knub most of the time.....ps-also his affinity for running conservative in the second half of games when he has like a 2 touchdown lead just kills me !!
              They should have been pounding it down there throats the whole game.Hardesty is going to be great.Foster needs to learn how to secure the ball on the goal line when the game is on the line.14-7 fixing to go up 21-7 and he fumbles Crompton has a long way to go IMO

Comment

They should have been pounding it down there throats the whole game.Hardesty is going to be great.Foster needs to learn how to secure the ball on the goal line when the game is on the line.14-7 fixing to go up 21-7 and he fumbles Crompton has a long way to go IMO
                I THOUGH THAT WAS KINDA OFFSET BYE THAT GOOFY INTERCEPT UCLA THROWS TO GIVE TENNY THE 14-7 LEAD AT THE HALF !! PS-ANYWAY ITS SPILT MILK,WE ARE STUCK WITH HOSS,I WANT TO VISIT YOU AND BRO SOMEDAY IN HOTATLANTA AND KNOCK DOWN A FEW BREWSKIS....

Comment

As A Lot Of You Know I Referee Youth Football.i Know Its A Lot Different Than College But This Is How It Works.in Mighty Might The Smallest Division All It Takes Is 1 Good Player To Win Coaching Means Nothing.the More You Move Up The More You See The Difference In Coaching.there Is A Guy That I See Almost Every Week That Is A Hell Of A Coach In Youth Football.he Wins Championship After Championship With Lesser Talent Than The Other Guys All He Does Is Takes What His Team Is Good At And Keeps It Simple.finds What He Is Better At Than The Other Team And Capitalizes On It.here Is Where It Gets To Fulmer.i Cant Think Of A Game In His 10 Years Where He Has Outcoached Anyone.he Never Won A Championship With Peyton Manning Took A Running Versatile Qb In Tee Martin To Win It All.i Dont See What Fulmer Is Really Good At.look At A Coach Like George O Leary From Ga Tech.when He Was Here He Kicked Georgias Ass Every Year.he Left To Go To Notre Dame Everyone Knows He Lied And Never Made It To Notre Dame.know Where He Is Now.central Florida.the Year Before He Fot There They Were 0-13 And Had Not Won A Game In 2 Years.guess What They Went To A Bowl Game Last Year.at This Level Coaching Will Beat Out Talent.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I THOUGH THAT WAS KINDA OFFSET BYE THAT GOOFY INTERCEPT UCLA THROWS TO GIVE TENNY THE 14-7 LEAD AT THE HALF !! PS-ANYWAY ITS SPILT MILK,WE ARE STUCK WITH HOSS,I WANT TO VISIT YOU AND BRO SOMEDAY IN HOTATLANTA AND KNOCK DOWN A FEW BREWSKIS....

SOUNDS GOOD BUDDY GET CHADO TO COME AND WE CAN GET HIM LAID
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                      LOOKOUT,AIRCANADA WILL BE TOUCHING DOWN IN 3 HOURS !! PS-CLEAR RUNWAY THREE-THREE NINER-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        CAUTION!!! Jerry is already in the sauce

Comment

CAUTION!!! Jerry is already in the sauce
                          whats new ?? LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                          X