HOSS CARTWRIGHT FANCLUB-ROCKY TOP IN GAME CHEERING-dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOSS CARTWRIGHT FANCLUB-ROCKY TOP IN GAME CHEERING-dudes

guys had a nice wager on tenn-4 1st half,never was in doubt // "I WAS BORN ON GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP"-LA,LA,LA // GOT ANOTHER NICE BET FOR THE GAME -6-,MINUS 120 // LETS DO THIS BROTHERS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

y-IS ANYBODY ELSE RIDING THE BIG ORANGE WITH OLE CHUNGY ?

Comment

Life Is Good On Good Ole Rocky Top-lalalalala !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        Life Is Good On Good Ole Rocky Top-lalalalala !!
        LIFE IS SUCKING DICKS ON ROCKY TOP-ewwwwwwwwwwww !!

Comment

conservative ass mother fucking hoss cartwright FULMER,never going for the jugular in OT,i hate him guys-worst coach in football IMO ,for the talent he has had !!

Comment

conservative ass mother fucking hoss cartwright FULMER,never going for the jugular in OT,i hate him guys-worst coach in football IMO ,for the talent he has had !!
            EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY BET-6-,i was still pulling for my vols to win,but oh no,let ole fulmer just try to re tie it in OT-geezo !!

Comment

EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING TO LOSE MY BET-6-,i was still pulling for my vols to win,but oh no,let ole fulmer just try to re tie it in OT-geezo !!
              and you know something else guys,i was lucky as hell to just lose juice on this game,because winning the first half was a gift !!

Comment

LOL - Hoss looks like a cross between Hoss Cartwright and Porky Pig! One of the worst coaches IMO
                NBA is a joke

Comment

CHUNGSTER I AGREE MAN ITS UNREAL
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

The Thrill Of Victory The Agony Of Defeat

This Loss Hurts Me More Being A Fan Than It Does Costing Me $$$$$$$$$$$$
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                      The Thrill Of Victory The Agony Of Defeat

This Loss Hurts Me More Being A Fan Than It Does Costing Me $$$$$$$$$$$$
                      IT JUST THAT SAME OLE FULMER BULLSHIT,I AM SO GLAD SOME OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AGREE WITH ME ON THIS,GUYS I HAVE HATED HIM FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS !! PS-AND IT IS NOT A PERSONAL THING,FOR AS BIG A PROGRAM AS UT IS,I THINK THEY CAN FIND A BETTER COACH AND I HAVE FELT THIS WAY FOR A LONG TIME,IT IS NOT JUST THIS ONE GAME TONIGHT !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 09-02-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

IT JUST THAT SAME OLE FULMER BULLSHIT,I AM SO GLAD SOME OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AGREE WITH ME ON THIS,GUYS I HAVE HATED HIM FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS !! PS-AND IT IS NOT A PERSONAL THING,FOR AS BIG A PROGRAM AS UT IS,I THINK THEY CAN FIND A BETTER COACH AND I HAVE FELT THIS WAY FOR A LONG TIME,IT IS NOT JUST THIS ONE GAME TONIGHT !!
                        3 50+ yard tries on field goals.The kicker lost most of his confidence on those misses.Fulmer punts every time in the past and relies on his defense.WORST coaching performance ever by Fulmer.

Comment

FUCK THE VOLS...

screwed my ML parlay with them and the Red Sox...

Why the fuck you gotta go conservative in OT when all you need is a TD for the win...just baffles me...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                            3 50+ yard tries on field goals.The kicker lost most of his confidence on those misses.Fulmer punts every time in the past and relies on his defense.WORST coaching performance ever by Fulmer.
                            VOLSFAN,I KNOW IS VERY HARD FOR YOU TO KNOCK FULMER,AND YOU KNOW I AM JUST JOKING ON THE HOSS CARTWRIGHT THING,I AM NOT TOM CRUISE MYSELF,BUT I JUST THINK FOR THE MONEY PUT INTO TENNESSEE FOOTBALL,THEY CAN OBTAIN A BETTER COACH !!

Comment

VOLSFAN,I KNOW IS VERY HARD FOR YOU TO KNOCK FULMER,AND YOU KNOW I AM JUST JOKING ON THE HOSS CARTWRIGHT THING,I AM NOT TOM CRUISE MYSELF,BUT I JUST THINK FOR THE MONEY PUT INTO TENNESSEE FOOTBALL,THEY CAN OBTAIN A BETTER COACH !!
                              THEY HAD THE MORE TALENTED TEAM ON THE FIELD LAST NIGHT !!

Comment

Working...
                              X