Clear All

Originally posted by BigMike
    I'm sure they will start hitting once the Mets are up by 7 games
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Its all gd Chado...take the Dodgers tonight...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        He is REALISTIC...its called betting with his head not his heart....WTF is wrong with that??!???
        So, late March/early April, the Canadiens are playing Buffalo. Habs are 1 point out of the 8th playoff spot. You LOVE the Sabres in this game...what would you do?

Do you bet the game?
        If you bet it, and you loved the game, do you play it for your normally amount, larger or smaller?
        If you bet it, who are you rooting for?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          So, late March/early April, the Canadiens are playing Buffalo. Habs are 1 point out of the 8th playoff spot. You LOVE the Sabres in this game...what would you do?

Do you bet the game?
          If you bet it, and you loved the game, do you play it for your normally amount, larger or smaller?
          If you bet it, who are you rooting for?
          I would bet the Sabres and hope the Habs pick up the point and lost in OT/SO j/k..

35 games left in the season is different from 1 final game to decide a playoff spot. The example you are using I would not bet on the Sabres thats for sure.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            The example you are using I would not bet on the Sabres thats for sure.
            How is that different than last night? It is the same point in each season!

Anyone can bet on anyone they want...I just found it very strange that he bet AND rooted against his favorite team. To each their own. I am very glad he won his bet though!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
            X