No announcement yet.

Nats/Phillies Pick for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stars shine in big spots!!!!! arod has great numbers and does come thru in clutch.
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
      stars shine in big spots!!!!! arod has great numbers and does come thru in clutch.
      I was being sarcastic man...he is f'ing brutal. but try convincing anyone here of that

Comment

can't stand your fucking team. so frustrating. 2 on no outs burrell double play.
        your word is your bond

Comment

howard sucks!!!!!!!! strikes out big spot. this team can't hit
          I'm sure they will start hitting once the Mets are up by 7 games

Comment

can't stand your fucking team. so frustrating. 2 on no outs burrell double play.

That's the story of the season...if the Mets had even a decent BP, this race would be over already

Comment

little jimmy its obvious i need phils tonight!!!!!! nothing personal!!!!!!
              your word is your bond

Comment

Yeah that's why he gets blasted every year during the playoffs...real clutch

Comment

going TUES in philly. should be fun
                  your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Yeah that's why he gets blasted every year during the playoffs...real clutch
                    meant to say DOESN"T come thru ijn clutch
                    your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      Why does this game matter more than any other one?

This team isn't doing shit with the way they're hitting

1st and 2nd nobody out = 0 RUNS

THEY'RE A F'ING TRAINWRECK REGARDLESS IF I ROOT AGAINST THEM OR NOT
                      If I remember, the Mets gagged away last year and lost by 1 game...could have been a game in April, August or spetmeber...a game is a game and in a pennant race, all games matter.

Wow, amazing that this has to be explained to someone who is a sports fan.

And I am sure you thought the Rockies would ge tto the World Series at this tie this year. All you need to do is get in the payoffs and in the NL, anything canhappen. But you keep rooting for all the other teams...GL with that!!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

little jimmy its obvious i need phils tonight!!!!!! nothing personal!!!!!!
                        I know man...they could win it in the bottom here

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          If I remember, the Mets gagged away last year and lost by 1 game...could have been a game in April, August or spetmeber...a game is a game and in a pennant race, all games matter.

Wow, amazing that this has to be explained to someone who is a sports fan.

And I am sure you thought the Rockies would ge tto the World Series at this tie this year. All you need to do is get in the payoffs and in the NL, anything canhappen. But you keep rooting for all the other teams...GL with that!!
                          I know all games matter, but you made the pt that this game is more important because of the pennant race and I disagreed

Comment

HAHA, nice play Bruntlett...wow, this team = bad

Comment

Why don't you rip the Philly pitcher who gave up an RBI single to a pathetic .150 career hitter in Anderson Hernandez and who was batting .200 in AAA?
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                                Why don't you rip the Philly pitcher who gave up an RBI single to a pathetic .150 career hitter in Anderson Hernandez and who was batting .200 in AAA?
                                Should'nt have mattered if the offense could actually f'ing hit...besides, THAT IS THE 1ST RUN HE'S GIVEN UP IN 8 APPEARANCES

How has Rollins done since he opened his big f'ing mouth...oh yea, he's hitting

Comment

Working...
                                X