Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warriors come out to play-real football-preseason week two-IRONMAN STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys-we have a shot at this one !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

got it on the 25,at least 4 shots at the zone !!

Comment

can you believe it guys-WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Comment

plays up early tomorrow,will have some 3 units,if you are going to play,bet early,these lines will move !! ps-love the board !!

Comment

4 three unit plays // SAN FRAN+1- // CHIGAGO-1 // ARIZONA OVER 35 // ATLANTA-2-// ps-do not lay bad lines,lower your bet and buy the points if you have too !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              4 three unit plays // SAN FRAN+1- // CHIGAGO-1 // ARIZONA OVER 35 // ATLANTA-2-// ps-do not lay bad lines,lower your bet and buy the points if you have too !!
              these 4 plays all go saturday night !!

Comment

Good Luck Chunger, Earlier in this thread you said
                you were fading his plays?

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers
                  Good Luck Chunger, Earlier in this thread you said
                  you were fading his plays?
                  these plays are capped pure,no fades !! ps-jcheckers,lots of services steal my plays,thats why i said bet early before the line moves,just curious,who did you think i was fading ??

Comment

these plays are capped pure,no fades !! ps-jcheckers,lots of services steal my plays,thats why i said bet early before the line moves,just curious,who did you think i was fading ??
                    Phil/NC are now 1-7 counting all plays for football or 12.5%!!
                    He Truly is a good Fade!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

checkers,i see where you are coming from,did a little research // THATS SCARY SO LETS DROP OUR BET SIZE AND TRY FOR SOME MIDDLES // ALL THESE PLAYS FOR 1.4 UNITS // SEATTLE+3 // ARIZONA UNDER 38 // INDY+4 MINUS 120 // GREEN BAY+3 MINUS 120 // THAT WILL LEAVE US ABOUT 1.5 UNITS ON OUR ORIGINAL PLAYS WITH SOME SWEET MIDDLE SHOTS !!

Comment

checkers,i see where you are coming from,did a little research // THATS SCARY SO LETS DROP OUR BET SIZE AND TRY FOR SOME MIDDLES // ALL THESE PLAYS FOR 1.4 UNITS // SEATTLE+3 // ARIZONA UNDER 38 // INDY+4 MINUS 120 // GREEN BAY+3 MINUS 120 // THAT WILL LEAVE US ABOUT 1.5 UNITS ON OUR ORIGINAL PLAYS WITH SOME SWEET MIDDLE SHOTS !!
                        THIS IS CONFUSING BUT WE ARE KEEPING OUR ORIGINAL 3 UNIT BETS,WE ARE JUST TRYING TO MIDDLE SOME GAMES // ALSO,DROPPING OUR BET SIZE BECAUSE A CLOWN IS ON OUR PLAYS !!

Comment

THIS IS CONFUSING BUT WE ARE KEEPING OUR ORIGINAL 3 UNIT BETS,WE ARE JUST TRYING TO MIDDLE SOME GAMES // ALSO,DROPPING OUR BET SIZE BECAUSE A CLOWN IS ON OUR PLAYS !!
                          IF WE CAN MIDDLE JUST ONE OF THESE,WE WILL PICK UP 440 BUCKS-THATS SWEET !!

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers
                            Phil/NC are now 1-7 counting all plays for football or 12.5%!!
                            He Truly is a good Fade!
                            ewhhhhhhhhhhh-thats enough to make u wanna puke,thanks for the heads up,dropped my bets back brother,going to try for some middles also !!

Comment

where are phil/nc plays?

Comment

Originally posted by Alafan
                                where are phil/nc plays?
                                they do not post them in here alafan,its against bc rules,good luck tonight brother !!

Comment

Working...
                                X