Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warriors come out to play-real football-preseason week two-IRONMAN STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    lol
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      lol
      So gay..

PS - Passing week 8 in CFL only 2 games and they both make me wanna puke brother...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Its the annual week 8 and week 9 bye weeks in the CFL (thats is also pretty gay IMO...)

Only 2 games this week and 2 next with all 8 teams and 4 games resuming to action in week 10...just dont like anything for this week at all...dont want to force anything have been rolling good lately brother...will check out week 9..

Comment

So gay..

PS - Passing week 8 in CFL only 2 games and they both make me wanna puke brother...
          nothing wrong with that bro,if you are going to play my preseason this week,check midafternoon,got a feeling the public is going to jam some of my plays this week and move the line !!

Comment

will usually post about 4.50 eastern,earlier on the weekend !!

Comment

nothing wrong with that bro,if you are going to play my preseason this week,check midafternoon,got a feeling the public is going to jam some of my plays this week and move the line !!
              dont like playing pre season anything brother but I will be rooting for you...

also...cant wait for your CFB plays again this year brother...we killed it last year lets do it again...

PS - But you fucking piss me off with all your posts right before kick off and added plays...I literally have to sit in front of my computer all day clicking refresh sometimes to ensure I dont miss a play...

Comment

dont like playing pre season anything brother but I will be rooting for you...

also...cant wait for your CFB plays again this year brother...we killed it last year lets do it again...

PS - But you fucking piss me off with all your posts right before kick off and added plays...I literally have to sit in front of my computer all day clicking refresh sometimes to ensure I dont miss a play...
                don't sweat it,those late plays were stolen plays and hit about 50-50 at best,not going to use them this year,i love preseason,one of my favorite times to bet,some really good opprtunities if you can lock in on who wants to win and who is just going thru the motions checking out talent,one of the biggest scores i ever made was steve spurriers first game as nfl coach wash went from +3 to -3,they win 38-7,of course spurrier did not do great in the nfl,but he is so competitive,this play was like taking candy from a baby,you have to do your homework but rarely do you find games this easy in the regular season !!

Comment

getting to safety island without shark attack

getting to safety island without shark attack // S A F E T Y you can dance if you want to,you can leave your world behind SAFETY DANCE-

Comment

NFL PLAY-philly-carolina over 37 for one unit-like it better than that but missing a point and a half of line value so we will keep it a one unit play // people are catching on to how bad a capper the guy i am fading really is-END OF STORY !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 08-14-2008, 07:17 PM.

Comment

getting to safety island without shark attack // S A F E T Y you can dance if you want to,you can leave your world behind SAFETY DANCE-

safety dance- CHUNGER without hats

on the over w/ ya tonite. GL pal!

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                        safety dance- CHUNGER without hats

on the over w/ ya tonite. GL pal!
                        lets do this brother-BILLY WALTHERS LIVES ON !!

Comment

GUYS ,I JUST GOT OVER 35 WITH MY LOCAL BUT I HAD TO LAY -140 // ok-ok // I WAS GOING TO BET A HUNDRED SO I JUST DROPPED MY BET TO 80 BUCKS,IF I LOSE IT,WILL LOSE 2 MORE DOLLARS THAN MY ORIGINAL WAGER-ANYWAY I LIKE THE LINE VALUE AT 35,JUST SAYING SHOP THE LINE-THOSE POINTS ADD UP OVER A SEASON !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 08-14-2008, 07:36 PM.

Comment

dudes-GIVE HIM 6 TOUCHDOWN BABY !!

Comment

touchdown numero dos baby !!

Comment

touchdown numero dos baby !!
                                my bad-ball hit the ground !!

Comment

Working...
                                X