If Brett Accepts The 20 Million Not To Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Brett Accepts The 20 Million Not To Play

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HIM AND THE SO CALLED DESIRE TO PLAY AGAIN???????????

screw him already,im sick of hearing about him.there have been so many better QB's that have played and they don't even get this much hype.let him retire and end this saga,its only going to carry into the football season and ruin that too
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Aj Hawk On Brett

Aj Hawk Said You Could Offer Him A Billion Dollars At This Point And He Wouldnt Take It Not To Play Again.

Comment

what does some rookie from last year know anyway
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
          what does some rookie from last year know anyway
          That rookie knows the desire and passion that it takes to make it to that level so I'm sure he knows what Brett is feeling.I scored my last touchdown in State Championship 1995 and I still can smell cut grass and wish I was playing.Think how Brett feels doing it all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
            That rookie knows the desire and passion that it takes to make it to that level so I'm sure he knows what Brett is feeling.I scored my last touchdown in State Championship 1995 and I still can smell cut grass and wish I was playing.Think how Brett feels doing it all these years.

if brett has those feelings then he should have never retired,but he did so he should stay away
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
            X