Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner
    If Gary Mathews Jr would just get back on the juice, they'd even be better

Adding Hunter and Tex in the middle of that lineup around Vlad makes them MUCH more scary than they were last year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I played the Over instead. Boston always hits Lackey well and Buchholz has been struggling. I would rather root for runs!
      I played both

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        I played both
        Every time i play 2 sides in the same baseball game i ALWAYS seem to go (1-1), so i don't do that anymore!

Comment

I had a feeling this trade was going to happen. GREAT Move by Anaheim and it makes them the clear cut favorite (IMO) to win it all right now!

TRU DAT.

Comment

I played the over as well but probably would have changed this pick to Boston had I known halos just dealt kotch....

great trade for both teams, braves were clear that they wouldnt be able to re-sign tex ....they're getting kotchman at a time when he's really starting to hit the ball well...I agree with wayne, the angels are now the clear cut favorite to win this thing...
            Boston needs to make a move, how high are they on fuentes ?

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
              I played the over as well but probably would have changed this pick to Boston had I known halos just dealt kotch....

great trade for both teams, braves were clear that they wouldnt be able to re-sign tex ....they're getting kotchman at a time when he's really starting to hit the ball well...I agree with wayne, the angels are now the clear cut favorite to win this thing...
              Boston needs to make a move, how high are they on fuentes ?
              They want way too much for Fuentes and imo, he doesn't help that much anyway. Last i heard, they wanted Buchholz and i say, FUCK THAT!

Comment

Yeah he's definitely not worth bucholz ...but rockies will get a nice deal for him, maybe from the mets ? I just think there are too many contenders that would love to have a lefty closer like fuentes on their team (redsox, brewers, mets, tigers, even the cubs bcuz of the talent they have in the farm system) I think Tigers end up with fuentes, with zumayas health in question and todd jones struggles they'll look for relief help and possibly a back of the rotation starter (paul byrd just made them look foolish yesterday)

Comment

Yeah he's definitely not worth bucholz ...but rockies will get a nice deal for him, maybe from the mets ? I just think there are too many contenders that would love to have a lefty closer like fuentes on their team (redsox, brewers, mets, tigers, even the cubs bcuz of the talent they have in the farm system) I think Tigers end up with fuentes, with zumayas health in question and todd jones struggles they'll look for relief help and possibly a back of the rotation starter (paul byrd just made them look foolish yesterday)
                  Boston has 2 lefties in their pen and i'm not thinking they need a 3rd. I would rather have a righty to replace the shitty Delcarmen, Hanson and Timlin. They moved Masterson to the pen now too so he should help.

P.S. It's Buchholz with 2 H's!

Comment

I already have a bad feeling about my Under!

Comment

good for the Braves, they couldnt keep Tex any way and now they have a good first basemen for the future.

as a braves fan i am happy
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

I already have a bad feeling about my Under!
                        I shouldve taken boston that was my first instinct, if I would have known about kotchman traded I would have.....1st and 3rd 1 out lets get some runs!

Comment

by the way who's this dude that sits in a chair down the 3rd base line, is he security that just watches the game ? this guy doesnt move when a foul ball comes his way and he's almost been hit in the head twice

Comment

by the way who's this dude that sits in a chair down the 3rd base line, is he security that just watches the game ? this guy doesnt move when a foul ball comes his way and he's almost been hit in the head twice

Comment

seriously kb the last foul ball just bounced off the foul wall down the line and fly right by his head without him moving...im going to watch the rest of this game drinking in anticipation that he gets hit

Comment

I can't believe Vlad grounded into a DP with the bases loaded and 1 out!

I NEED RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X