Sunday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DDP713
    Favre isn't going anywhere "Green Bay isn't stupid" .....actually they are ! why the fuck are they playing poker with the mississippi gunslinger? yeah we all feel bad for aaron rodgers but, if favre want's to come back the first thing you do is take your pencil out and depth chart out, erase rodgers at #1 pencil him in at #2 and enter f-a-v-r-e I dont think hes going anywhere but greeen bay but the packers will really look stupid if rodgers get's hurt, THEN tries offer favre the starting job.....oops

I say let the other 10 guys on offense choose the QB. I bet Favre gets all 10 votes!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Make sure to wipe your shorts when you wake up!
      How about Manny and Delcarmen for J. Reyes and Santana?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        How about Manny and Delcarmen for J. Reyes and Santana?
        Wow...we are getting a steal. I think the Mets would have to throw in Wright and you could move him to left......
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Might as well ask the 11 guys on defense as well because he keeps them off the field...also I don't think ryan grant is too anxious to begin training camp with the packers sticking with rodgers at QB while favre is walking outside the gates with his fucking cleats on !!

Comment

MO' with a big DP and K

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              Wow...we are getting a steal. I think the Mets would have to throw in Wright and you could move him to left......

DEAL!

Comment

while favre is walking outside the gates with his fucking cleats on !!

I never in a million years thought G.B. would treat Favre this way under ANY Circumstance. It is unreal. It really is.

Comment

MO' with a big DP and K
                  where does the mo nickname come from

Comment

where does the mo nickname come from

MO' ... You know, Mo Lester. He rapes young hitters .......... MO' has a CG Shutout in Yankee Stadium this year and a no hitter. Not bad for a kid recovering from cancer. MO' Gets it done!

Comment

I never in a million years thought G.B. would treat Favre this way under ANY Circumstance. It is unreal. It really is.
                      Yeah its fuckin retarded, so they made a promise to aaron and his agent that a.r. would have the starting job when favre anncounced his retirement. Well retirement is now over, training camp has begun if rodgers has a problem with being a backup once again to brett favre then trade RODGERS for a new backup....also they drafted brian brohm in the second round this year, I think he's a pretty good QB who knows what he'll amount to but I don't think Rodgers is anything special, packers need to put the drugs down and watch last years NFC championship game

Comment

Keep scoring Boston ..........

Comment

MO' ... You know, Mo Lester. He rapes young hitters .......... MO' has a CG Shutout in Yankee Stadium this year and a no hitter. Not bad for a kid recovering from cancer. MO' Gets it done!
                          hahaa thats awesome. I hope Jon Miller uses and explains the Mo nickname

Comment

Yeah its fuckin retarded, so they made a promise to aaron and his agent that a.r. would have the starting job when favre anncounced his retirement. Well retirement is now over, training camp has begun if rodgers has a problem with being a backup once again to brett favre then trade RODGERS for a new backup....also they drafted brian brohm in the second round this year, I think he's a pretty good QB who knows what he'll amount to but I don't think Rodgers is anything special, packers need to put the drugs down and watch last years NFC championship game

They drafted not one, but two qb's in this years draft. Let Rodgers go after this year and see if you can get Favre to commit to 2 more years. At that point, you should know which one of those two drafts picks in the '08 draft is ready. Damn, it's not that hard. Trade Rodgers to S.F. and get a couple of draft picks for him. Do something.

Comment

hahaa thats awesome. I hope Jon Miller uses and explains the Mo nickname

hahahaha

The funniest part is we (myself and friends) made it up. I don't think they call him MO' in Beantown!

Comment

So what...he ain't no Josh Hamilton!

Signed,
                                Chado
                                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                                X