Sunday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the crazy mf'er can play ball!!!!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

hahaha manny playing red light green light with the 3rd base coach gotta love it

Comment

Keep Manny!

Comment

MO' needs to keep dealing with this lead!

Comment

It's hard to imagine him playing anywhere else...I think he would have to go too the national league, mets seem like the only contender that can make a push for manny, but I don't see them trading their superstar talent besides beltran for manny

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
              It's hard to imagine him playing anywhere else...I think he would have to go too the national league, mets seem like the only contender that can make a push for manny, but I don't see them trading their superstar talent besides beltran for manny
              I'll take Reyes & Beltran?

Comment

I never really considered a beltran for manny centered trade but that would make a LOT of sense for both teams...I don't think the red sox are going to pick up his option, but it's hard to tell what his future with boston is.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Keep Manny!
                  Like Manny said "Boston isn't stupid".

They will not let him go, I think they wrap him up and just put up with the manny being manny crap.

Ps> my bigger worry is where is Farve gonna go, not to the Jets!
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!!!
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Throw in Pedroia and you got a deal

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                        I never really considered a beltran for manny centered trade but that would make a LOT of sense for both teams...I don't think the red sox are going to pick up his option, but it's hard to tell what his future with boston is.
                        Mets would NEVER trade Beltran for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE

They will not let him go, I think they wrap him up and just put up with the manny being manny crap.

I really wish the Red Sox would just pick up the extensions and move forward from this drama. He has earned it (IMO). As far as Brett Favre Goes, i'm not worried about him or the Jets!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            Mets would NEVER trade Beltran for Manny.

Let me dream for Reyes and Beltran, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE

Favre isn't going anywhere "Green Bay isn't stupid" .....actually they are ! why the fuck are they playing poker with the mississippi gunslinger? yeah we all feel bad for aaron rodgers but, if favre want's to come back the first thing you do is take your pencil out and depth chart out, erase rodgers at #1 pencil him in at #2 and enter f-a-v-r-e I dont think hes going anywhere but greeen bay but the packers will really look stupid if rodgers get's hurt, THEN tries offer favre the starting job.....oops

Comment

Let me dream for Reyes and Beltran, okay?
                                Make sure to wipe your shorts when you wake up!

Comment

Working...
                                X