Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team will win the SEC Championship this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly bro I was just joking with ya cause I found it funny that there was even an option for other as we all know there wont be a team that will win outright OTHER than those teams listed. Was wondering the need for the "other" option if it simply wont happen thats all..

Now calm the fvk down..relax..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
      Crap shoot if you ask me. I think Georgia has hte best all around team this year, but they probably have the toughest schedule with the SEC West opponents being LSU, Bama, and Auburn.

I think Florida has the best offense, but it is hard for me to pick them as bad as their defense was last year. Hard to win SEC games when you can't stop people. If there defense steps up, they will be awfully hard to beat.

Everyone always talks of LSU, but last I cheked they need a QB, and while they have talent there, they don't have any experience.

I think the winner of the UGA/UF game wins the SEC.

I really like this Georgia team, I see them growing stronger & stronger as the year goes on.
      I think this Moreno dude is the real deal and the team has a good mixture of talented young guys along with some experienced ones like the SR LB Ellerbe.
      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill
        I really like this Georgia team, I see them growing stronger & stronger as the year goes on.
        I think this Moreno dude is the real deal and the team has a good mixture of talented young guys along with some experienced ones like the SR LB Ellerbe.
        just put my vote in for them dawgs brother and i am a tenny fan,once again my vols will suck on both sides up on the lines-IMO.......
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          I wouldn't count Texass out just yet. Old Mack is playing the sly card imo. Their offensive line is back after having all 5 new starters last year. That should make McCoy more comfortable in the pocket like his freshman year, and the kid can wing it when he has time and isn't on the run. They lost a lot of skill position players, but they have so many athletes down there, someone will step up. I don't see them competing for the title or anything, but the only 2 teams I say are better than them are Missouri and Oklahoma, and anything can happen in the Red River Shootout
          OU RUNS THE TABLE!!!!

they even squeek by my pokes
          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Temple

Comment

i vote florida.
              do not think they are the best team but they do have the lightest schedule by sec standards. same reason i picked lsu last year.
              Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
              Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Georgia is going to win the conference and play for the national title.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                  Sat, Aug 30 Appalachian St. Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) 4:00 p.m.

Sat, Sep 06 Troy Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) 7:00 p.m.

Sat, Sep 13 North Texas Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) 7:00 p.m.

Sat, Sep 20 Auburn * at Auburn, Ala. (Jordan-Hare Stadium) TBA

Sat, Sep 27 Mississippi St. (HC) * Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) TBA

Sat, Oct 11 Florida * at Gainesville, Fla. (Ben Hill Griffin Stadium) TBA

Sat, Oct 18 South Carolina * at Columbia, S.C. (Williams-Brice Stadium) TBA

Sat, Oct 25 Georgia * Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) TBA

Sat, Nov 01 Tulane Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) 7:00 p.m.

Sat, Nov 08 Alabama * Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) TBA

Sat, Nov 22 Ole Miss * Baton Rouge, La. (Tiger Stadium) TBA

Fri, Nov 28 Arkansas * at Little Rock, Ark. (War Memorial Stadium) 1:30 p.m.

Auburn and Florida will be LSU's toughest games this year, and both are away.

LSU only has 2 other road games. LSU's schedule is favorable IMO.

LSU has a great shot at the SEC Championship this year. But, that's why they play the game, so, we'll see.
                  Are you telling me LSU's out of conf schedule is App St, Troy, North Texas and Tulane?

WOW, WHAT A JOKE...that is right up there with Ohio St's usual torrid run against excellent 1-AA Ohio teams.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    Are you telling me LSU's out of conf schedule is App St, Troy, North Texas and Tulane?

WOW, WHAT A JOKE...that is right up there with Ohio St's usual torrid run against excellent 1-AA Ohio teams.

hey jimmy, me, nex, and Kaz will be in vegas from october the 5th thru the 8th, if monte will allow it i wouldnt mind jimmy having my email addy.

would like to meet and drink a rum or 10, i would love to watch you bitch in person
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

I like Geo!
                      Fla.(speed kills)
                      LSU.(gotta like tha Catz)

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        hey jimmy, me, nex, and Kaz will be in vegas from october the 5th thru the 8th, if monte will allow it i wouldnt mind jimmy having my email addy.

would like to meet and drink a rum or 10, i would love to watch you bitch in person
                        I'll be here...1st round on me!

Comment

I am a HUGE BAMA guy, I've had season tickets for years. To me the East is between UF and Georgia. I hate to say this, but in the West I like the Fucking Aubs. Yeah, they lost their QB, but it wasn't like he was any good anyway Their line is a lot better, and I think their new offense will create problems in the SEC. So, I like Auburn vs Florida with Auburn winning it all. Think Tommy has Urbans #.
                          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

I'll be here...last round on me!
                            Cheap FUCK

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                              Cheap FUCK

Lol, I'm broke...should I buy all 4 days?

I'm sure JC is a baller!

Comment

Lol, I'm broke...should I buy all 4 days?

I'm sure JC is a baller!

Drinks are on Kaz

If not i will buy

Were staying at the Luxor
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X